in National University that teach English Edit
Frank Montesonti
at National University, San Diego, CA
are you Frank Montesonti?

11/01/2010
good
MCW600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The topic of this class wasn't my favorite, but the professor was. Frank made taking my first online class easy and enjoyable. He's very organized, clear and responsive. He made sure to be available and pushed all of us to do the best job we could. Thanks for a great class and a fantastic beginning to a good writing program!

06/28/2010
good
ENG655 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Frank is an awesome instructor! He is very professional, comes up with assignments that are very helpful and relevant to the field, and encourages his students to think for themselves and be creative. I have a full time English faculty position now, and honestly, don't think I could be where I am if not for Frank's instruction. Thanks, Frank!

01/04/2009
good

Frank is a very helpful and knowledgeable prof.

05/21/2008
good
mcw640b Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A