in Orange Coast College that teach Theater Edit
at Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA
are you Peter Uribe?

05/26/2012
good
THEA206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This guy is HANDS DOWN the best acting teacher at OCC. The exercises are SO helpful. He's a phenomenal teacher. I was disappointed that I got a B because I messed up on my final, but he let us re-do it the same day! Still got a B even with perfect attendance. As far as learning how to act, he is THE best. He's also really attractive. Just sayin'.

11/05/2009
good
THEA101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He's fantastic! Very inspirational and very real.

09/23/2009
good
THEAA206 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Pete is amazing! He teaches you so much about the acting craft. He's the best acting teacher at OCC by far! I'd recommend one of his classes,even if you're not into theater. You learn so much.

06/05/2009
good
Shak001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

06/03/2009
good
THEA189 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

very fun class, very fun teacher. I think every student in the class learned a lot.

02/22/2009
good
Theat101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I learned a lot from Mr. Uribe. Fun class and you can tell he loves what he is doing.