in Paradise Valley Community College that teach English Edit
Lachlan Galbraith
at Paradise Valley Community College, Phoenix, AZ
are you Lachlan Galbraith?

07/30/2012
good
ENG1062 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I hate english and have always done poor in it but in his class if you just pay attention put up with his ridiculous humor and do what he asked you'll get a decent grade. I got a B in his class just for just completing the assignments and i know i didnt do to hot in them

05/12/2012
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Galbraith is an excellent professor of English at PVCC. I just finished 102, and his class was definitely not jejune! I learned a ton about writing. He answered all questions that students had and was always available to us. If he taught another ENG course other than rhetoric, I would certainly take it.

01/27/2012
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Galbraith was a strict and disciplined instructor, but if you want to learn to write, then you're in the right class. I spent an enormous amount of time studying and writing, but I think I learned a lot. You will not float through this class that is for sure, but if you do the work and the extra credit,you should do alright. The book is a must.

01/08/2012
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved Dr. Galbraith overall because he is very helpful and he recommended me for a job i hadn't thought of before. Attendance is mandatory and he's really scary if you try to leave early or use your cell phone. We only got a 5 minute break for a two hour and forty minute class which i thought was ridiculous, but hes a great, nice teacher.

12/15/2011

This class had an incredible amount of busy work. We were not allowed to leave once our work was done. Writing papers for him was easy but we had to submit several different processes for credit. Glad to be done with English.

11/18/2011
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

After reading the reviews online for Dr. Galbraith, I was really worried to take his class. However, I found he actually wasn't too bad; yes, he can be monotone and he's a stickler for citations and not plagiarizing, but if you put in the effort and do the work, you'll do fine! Also, I do find that I really improved due to his high standards.

11/03/2011
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Worst englsih class i have ever taken. I used to enjoy writing, but after this class, I hate it. He is rediculous with citation requirements. minimum 3 per paragraph! Do not take this class. You will regret it!

11/02/2011
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

he is so boring and monotoned . really strict and rude

08/20/2011
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I did not like his teaching methods at all?

08/04/2011
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

he's the worst teacher i have ever had. he's better off being a history teacher.