in Idaho State University that teach Communication Edit
at Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
are you Bruce Loebs?

12/17/2012
good
COMM4447 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Loes knows is stuff. Take his rhetorical history classes. You won't be disappointed!

04/29/2011
good
COMM500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the best professor at ISU. His classes are very interdisciplinary and enjoyable. I was a history major and coming into the department I was skeptical. Loebs laid all my fears to rest. He knows everything about WWII, Vietnam, and deconstructing arguments. Take him!!!

12/17/2009
good
Comm400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have taken all of Dr. Loebs classes, he is by far the BEST professor I have ever had. Take him before he retires! My education wouldn't be complete without him

09/08/2009
good
Comm400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher who makes learning interesting. My only knock is that he can sometimes rumble about what something is not when it would be much easier and shorter to get to the point about what it is. I would take all the classes he offers though because they are stimulating and easy.

05/18/2009
good
Comm101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Interesting old guy. He is very clear on what he expects and gives outline examples of everything that needs to be included in the speech. Definitely recommend him if you dread public speaking.

05/08/2009
good
com101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He was very comical. I actully enjoyed goign to class everyday. He gave sample outlines and made it perfectly clear what was to be done. He was also very great about helping you outside of class.

01/13/2009
good
comm101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher who actually has some really interesting lectures. Sometimes got a little wordy and often the speech schedule got behind. Willing to help you with your outlines and everything!

08/01/2008
comm101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Took this speech class in the summer, it was quick and painless. Good teacher.

04/10/2008
good
comm400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am finished with my degree, but I often review the class information and the things I learned from Dr. Loebs. I would love to take more classes from him just for the learning, but I am too far away.

02/13/2008
good
COMM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Took 101 for a summer class. They were long classes but he sometimes would let us out early. Very clear on what to study. Know the subject. Was a good class.