Bruce Loebs at Idaho State University

Bruce Loebs

Number of ratings 13 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/17/12

COMM4447

Loes knows is stuff. Take his rhetorical history classes. You won't be disappointed!

4/29/11

COMM500

He is the best professor at ISU. His classes are very interdisciplinary and enjoyable. I was a history major and coming into the department I was skeptical. Loebs laid all my fears to rest. He knows everything about WWII, Vietnam, and deconstructing arguments. Take him!!!

12/17/09

Comm400

I have taken all of Dr. Loebs classes, he is by far the BEST professor I have ever had. Take him before he retires! My education wouldn't be complete without him

9/8/09

Comm400

Great teacher who makes learning interesting. My only knock is that he can sometimes rumble about what something is not when it would be much easier and shorter to get to the point about what it is. I would take all the classes he offers though because they are stimulating and easy.

5/18/09

Comm101

Interesting old guy. He is very clear on what he expects and gives outline examples of everything that needs to be included in the speech. Definitely recommend him if you dread public speaking.

5/8/09

com101

He was very comical. I actully enjoyed goign to class everyday. He gave sample outlines and made it perfectly clear what was to be done. He was also very great about helping you outside of class.

1/13/09

comm101

Great teacher who actually has some really interesting lectures. Sometimes got a little wordy and often the speech schedule got behind. Willing to help you with your outlines and everything!

8/1/08

comm101

Took this speech class in the summer, it was quick and painless. Good teacher.

4/10/08

comm400

I am finished with my degree, but I often review the class information and the things I learned from Dr. Loebs. I would love to take more classes from him just for the learning, but I am too far away.

2/13/08

COMM101

Took 101 for a summer class. They were long classes but he sometimes would let us out early. Very clear on what to study. Know the subject. Was a good class.

12/13/05

COMM 101

very considerate and great teacher!!he does have a good sense of humor too!!!

11/6/04

Rhetoric

I took all of his courses, while he is very challenging, he is kind, considerate, generous, and helpful-- a great teacher!

1/12/03