Stephen Levin at Clark University

Stephen Levin

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

8/25/12

Iforget

An excellent professor. I took two of his classes and I enjoyed both. He's very enthusiastic and helpful, even if he does assign a lot of reading.

3/22/12

ENG110

English poetry! I really only took it for my VE credit. He is a really great teacher and actually gave me a much greater appreciation for poetry than I had before.

4/28/11

ENG275

Wonderful, wonderful teacher. Really nice, very interested in the subject. He's really helpful and understanding.

4/2/09

ENG273

Professor Levin really encourages open (and often quite involved) discussions, especially in his seminars. He asks probing questions, which frequently start hour-long debates. Be prepared to talk about colonialism every class. I have really enjoyed myself in his class, though more than 3 months in, I still can't tell if he likes me.

3/28/08

ENG010

Dr. Levin is awesome. Sometimes class was really boring and he seemed a little unorganized but it's clear he has a real passion for teaching. He's also a pretty fair and easy grader. For a class that really I didn't want to take, it wound up being pretty enjoyable.

More English professors at Clark University