in Clark University that teach English Edit
at Clark University, Worcester, MA
are you Stephen Levin?

08/25/2012
good
Iforget Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

An excellent professor. I took two of his classes and I enjoyed both. He's very enthusiastic and helpful, even if he does assign a lot of reading.

03/22/2012
ENG110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

English poetry! I really only took it for my VE credit. He is a really great teacher and actually gave me a much greater appreciation for poetry than I had before.

04/28/2011
good
ENG275 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful, wonderful teacher. Really nice, very interested in the subject. He's really helpful and understanding.

04/02/2009
good
ENG273 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Levin really encourages open (and often quite involved) discussions, especially in his seminars. He asks probing questions, which frequently start hour-long debates. Be prepared to talk about colonialism every class. I have really enjoyed myself in his class, though more than 3 months in, I still can't tell if he likes me.

03/28/2008
good
ENG010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Levin is awesome. Sometimes class was really boring and he seemed a little unorganized but it's clear he has a real passion for teaching. He's also a pretty fair and easy grader. For a class that really I didn't want to take, it wound up being pretty enjoyable.