in Palm Beach State College (all campuses) that teach Nursing Edit

09/01/2011
good
Patho22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is AMAZING!!!! LOVE LOVE HER!

07/21/2008
good
NURLAB Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Instructor is very helpful to students & is always willing to go the extra mile to explain material. I always looked forward to going to the lab to see her and to learn new material. I hope we can have her again as our lab instructor. Very respectful to students which is very important.

good
nur1022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Miss her terribly...have another instructor this semester: Toto, we are not in Kansas anymore!

good

Miss her terribly. Have another instructor this semester. Toto, we are not in Kansas anymore!

good
nur1022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST professor around campus. Even after the semester was over she helped me (for hours) with research for another class. Not many like her walk the halls at PBCC. Just trust me on that one.

06/06/2008
good
skilllab Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she's an awesome instructor!!! She really cares about her students and she's helped me throughout nursing school. She's very helpful and knowledgeable. She makes skills lab so much fun! (plus i heard she has a really hot nephew from UF)

06/06/2008
good

She's the best nursing instructer at PBCC. She's very helpful and knowledgeable. She really cares about her students and she helps us become the best nurses we can be. (plus i heard she has a really hot nephew from UF)

good

Can't wait to take another one of her classes. At the hospital, I've been applying everything she taught me. Hats off to PBCC for having such a pro on board.

good
NUR1022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Take her class! Be ready to be challenged and learn with a smart professor who really likes her students. Off the charts.

good

This professor is a blast! Always has a joke (quick witted) but also very helpful. She goes the extra mile to help you in whatever way she can. Highly recommended, kudos to you Marcia! :) I learned a TON in her class.

05/04/2008
good
NUR1023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

While Marcia is not my lab professor I will say that she is full of energy and a hoot to boot. She points out the realities of real nursing. She is lots of fun but don't talk when she does or she'll throw the dogs ball at you LOL :)Definitely wants her student to succeed and be the best nurses possible

05/02/2008
good
NUR1214 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I can't say enough good things about her. She is very caring and funny, and also very gifted. She explains things so well that you really learn a lot from her. Her "pearls" of wisdom from all of her experience are awesome and helpful. You would never think of these "pearls" on your own, she is that good. Listen to her in lab as much as possible!

04/23/2008
good

Wonderful Wonderful Teacher! Marcia has helped me in more ways than I can count! She is not only a great teacher, but a great friend! Truly wants to see everyone succeed! Gracie Lou is also a bonus!

04/19/2008
good
NUR1022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

You'll never be bored with Marcia! Very helpful and full of good tips!

04/17/2008
good
Nurs1023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Weiser is a wonderful teacher -- great sense of humor, warm friendly personality. She really engages the students and makes things very clear.

good
NUR1023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

A breath of fresh air! Marcia is an awsome instructor. She makes learning fun and easy. Make sure you're not absent from class and NO talking while she's talking! She encourages open discussions so the entire class can participate and learn. Love her!!!

good
skilllab Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Marcia Weiser is an amazing instructor she makes learning fun and enjoyable. She gets right to business and doesn't beat around the bush. I would reccomend her as an instructor and mentor to any new nursing student looking for a knowledgeable and personable instructor/nurse. Not to mention she's the queen of IV's ~Oh and I love Gracie Lou too:)

good
Nur1023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Makes learning fun, explains fully using different strategies,with compassion, knowledge and caring approach.

04/07/2008
good
nur1022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Queen of creativity. Come ready to laugh in a relaxed, fun environment extremely conducive to learning. Class is injected with real-life stories and advice that make the material relevant and not forgettable. Gracie, her work dog, only adds to the relaxed class environment. Two paws up!

04/06/2008
good
NUR1023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Marcia makes learning fun. She will always take time to answer questions. She is supportive and encouraging. Very refreshing!