in Palm Beach State College (all campuses) that teach Nursing Edit

09/01/2011
good
Patho22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is AMAZING!!!! LOVE LOVE HER!

07/21/2008
good
NURLAB Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Instructor is very helpful to students & is always willing to go the extra mile to explain material. I always looked forward to going to the lab to see her and to learn new material. I hope we can have her again as our lab instructor. Very respectful to students which is very important.

good
nur1022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Miss her terribly...have another instructor this semester: Toto, we are not in Kansas anymore!

good

Miss her terribly. Have another instructor this semester. Toto, we are not in Kansas anymore!

good
nur1022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST professor around campus. Even after the semester was over she helped me (for hours) with research for another class. Not many like her walk the halls at PBCC. Just trust me on that one.

06/06/2008
good
skilllab Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she's an awesome instructor!!! She really cares about her students and she's helped me throughout nursing school. She's very helpful and knowledgeable. She makes skills lab so much fun! (plus i heard she has a really hot nephew from UF)

06/06/2008
good

She's the best nursing instructer at PBCC. She's very helpful and knowledgeable. She really cares about her students and she helps us become the best nurses we can be. (plus i heard she has a really hot nephew from UF)

good

Can't wait to take another one of her classes. At the hospital, I've been applying everything she taught me. Hats off to PBCC for having such a pro on board.

good
NUR1022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Take her class! Be ready to be challenged and learn with a smart professor who really likes her students. Off the charts.

good

This professor is a blast! Always has a joke (quick witted) but also very helpful. She goes the extra mile to help you in whatever way she can. Highly recommended, kudos to you Marcia! :) I learned a TON in her class.