Ron Robinson at Washtenaw Community College

Grade ReceivedB+

Excellent teacher

11/16/11

glg104

not insane, a little unclear and spunky at times but is a passionate teacher who knows his stuff. gives tests that are more extensive than his lectures/labs but you are expected to read and review the chapter before the class.. which is stated in the syllabus. don't meet the expectations then you won't see the grades you desire.

10/30/11

GLG104

He's insane; the worst teacher ever. Class is once a week, yet he consistently leaves 2hrs early. He doesn't teach or give assignments, so his 100Q tests impossible. He limits lectures to 30 mins, and they're irrelevant to the material. He is incredibly full of himself, and frequently spews unsupported facts and brags about his 'success.'

6/16/11

GLG100

He has been so far my favorite teacher at WCC. He has the best lectures, even on days that I skipped other classes I would NEVER miss his class because it is so interesting. I was never interested in Geology before I took his class, and now I want to be a Geologist! He is great and will work with you every step of the way! HIGHLY recommended!

3/23/10

GLG202

The Labs can be hard. The test are hard but he curves the grade. He's flexible and allowed late work to be turned. He also knows alot about the teaching profession. I'm glad I took his class.

11/11/09

GLG202

He is a very interesting guy. He is very smart and knowledgeable about science, and is more than willing to help and answer any questions you have.

2/21/08

GLG01

Horrible teacher. Very full of himself. Very unfair. We had to "teach" the class for exactly 8 minutes, like an elementary class. I timed myself at exactly 8 min. He said i was over and took lots of points off. He gave my friend 100% even though hers was not releated to earth science- because she sang.

More Geology professors at Washtenaw Community College