Dwight Carey at Temple University

Dwight Carey

Number of ratings 13 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

4/29/14

SGM 4596

Hands down the best professor I have ever had at Temple. He lets you turn in every assignment again after he grades it and tells you what is wrong with it. Take him, you won't be disappointed.

6/25/13

BSG 3501

Professor Carey is by far the best college professor I have ever had. A teacher that cares about his students so much is probably the most rare thing to find at Temple. He is the man.

6/15/13

SGM 3501-012

Probably the best professor I have ever had. The only non-tenured professor to win the distinguished teaching award. He inspired me to achieve the most of my abilities. Can see greatness in every student; I am extremely grateful that I follow through in taking his course. Professor Carey: if you read this, thank you so much. You are awesome

5/3/13

SGM 4596

No professor has ever shed so much insight on the business world and the many learning experiences they’ve received through life. He passes on those stories and morals to his students, prepares them to be excellent presenters, and helps the students out as much as he can. Absolutely awesome person and professor.

4/25/13

SGM4596

Professor Carey is by far the most experienced, passionate and caring professor at the Fox School of Business. I have been waiting 4 years to take his senior capstones. Every class was inspiring and I learned something I could use towards real life. I urge the next class of students to take advantage of such an amazing professor!

6/27/11

BA13

He is a by far, the best teacher at the Fox School. I've been here 3 years and have not come across anyone who cared as much for his students. Great insights as he owned and sold dozen of businesses. No tests in my BA 4196, just 2 presentations and a 2 page paper.

1/10/11

GSM3503

Professor Carey is amazing. This is the second class I have taken with him and it was just as good as the first. He cares about each and every one of his student's success, which is a rare find at Temple. I am excited to have him again next semester!

1/16/10

BA4196

Prof. Carey is extremely intelligent. He gets you to think outside of the box as a business major. A highly motivated individual with such enthuiasm when it comes to the success of his students. I have him to thank for giving me clarity and optimism when it comes to my career prospects. Do yourself a favor take his class if you have the chance!

12/17/09

BA4196

Professor Carey is the best teacher I have ever had. I feel that I've taken away more from this course than my entire college career. I would recommend him to anyone. Every single class was interesting and engrossing. He not only teaches you about the business world, but simple ways to look at a company and make an inference about it.

11/8/09

Engr1111

One of the best teachers ive had since i started school in kindergarten. i wish he can teach more classes that still need to take. his classes are always interesting and can give you the best tips in life

12/14/08

BAcaps

excellent teacher!! does not assign alot of work and is an easy grader. he also brings in great presenters. carey is a genuinely nice person and has a lot to offer. i highly recommend him :)

12/4/08

BAHon

The best! Interesting, inspiring professor at Temple. We should have more professors like him. I enjoyed going to every class - his lectures are phenomenal.

7/14/08

GSM3601

Prof. Carey teaches Advanced Entrepreneurship the way it should be, because thats what he is...an entrepreneur. and hes been a truely successful one all his life. take him and enjoy his passion for what he does. thanks Temple, we need more teachers like Prof. Carey.

More Business professors at Temple University