in DeVry University that teach Computer Science Edit
at DeVry University, Alpharetta, GA
are you Derek Otieno?

06/21/2012
good
CIS170 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor! He explained everything and took time to hold online webex sessions for online students. He was clear concise and very knowledgeable. I am looking to see if I could get him for my next programming class OOP.A great 8 weeks!!

03/20/2012
good
BAT901 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Otieno is an amazing man. He's fueled my interest in computer science more than anyone else ever could. He's an open encyclopedia of knowledge from which to learn, and asking questions leads to learning much omre than you initially asked. I recommend this professor with flying colors. He challenges you constantly, and his curriculum was awesome

01/28/2011
good
CIS170C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher (even wrote a book) who gets you right to programming... And that's all I really wanted to do!! I took him for CIS170C/C++, and I'm registered for him next semester with CIS247C/OOP w/C++!! :)

06/18/2010
good
CIS170C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This guy took over second week of class. Didn't say anything, acted like he was there from the start. All we did was program, program, and talk about programming. Now I can program my butt off. I had never been forced to program with in a time limit before. He gave you 30 minutes to have a working program and show it. 22 programs in 7 weeks.