in Bentley University that teach Management Edit
at Bentley University, Waltham, MA
are you Joseph Byrnes?

01/14/2014
good
MG360 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-

Hands down the best professor I had in my 4 years at Bentley. I could go on but I think that says it all.

07/27/2012
good
NEGMGMT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This has been the best class out of 6 grad classes I took at Bentley. Prof. Byrnes rocks! You must attend the class and do the readings. The class is SUPER interesting and I learned a ton. I got 4.0 and did NOT have to screw anyone. I wish Prof. Byrnes was teaching another class so I can take it.

12/16/2011
good
Negmg63 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Professor, Best Class and the most important class in Bentley.. i strongly recommend this course. Byrnes will add a lot of value to you. The degree is not worth much without taking this class !

12/10/2011
good
MG635 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher i have had at Bentley. This class is a must take for any grad student. Interesting readings and the professor knows his stuff.

01/09/2010
good
MG360 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

What an awesome class, looked forward to it each week. Intense, but awesome. Have to come in prepared. Professor knows it all, knows how to pull the strings. In-class negotiations count for 1/4 of your grade, they're awesome. Take. This. Class.

12/19/2009
good
MG360 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Solid professor. You can see an aura of knowledge around him. Powerful negotiator. People say Negotiations is the most interesting class at Bentley, and it definitely was for me. Why take him over others? I don't know. I took him and was satisfied. In class quizes + In class negotiations every class. Quizes are easy if you read. 1 final project

12/10/2009
good
MG635 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Byrnes is an AMAZING educator. I learned more in with relaxed teaching style than I anticipated. It is a challenging course with a lot of reading, however I can honestly say that, regardless of difficulty level, I learned more from Professor Byrnes than any other professor here at Bentley. I highly reccommend professor Byrnes. Great Guy!

07/16/2009
good

One of the BEST professors who has ever taught me! Course content is most relevant in real life, excellent teaching style. Lot of reading but not stressfull. Must take course,n with this guy ONLY!

05/11/2009
good
MG635 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is the best professor any student can ever get. His negotiation class is so well structured, it is difficult not to learn anything regarding negotiation in this class. There are quizzes and negotiations in every class which aids to a student's understanding of the course. A very friendly, a very knowledgeable and an amazing professor!

03/31/2009
good

By far one of my favorite professors at Bentley. He is very organized, the books are useful and the course material is great. As long as you attend the majority of the classes, you will do well. Fantastic course!!