in Jackson State University that teach English Edit
C. Leigh McInnis
at Jackson State University, Jackson, MS
are you C. Leigh McInnis?

01/17/2013
good
eng105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had mr. Mcinnis for my first English course. Mr. Mcinnis is a very very good teacher. He taught me everything I know about writing. If someone is looking for an easy A without working for it he is not the teacher for you. If you want to learn how to write very effective while putting in some work you can not go wrong with Mr. Mcinnis.

05/23/2012
good
ENG205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor McInnis is a Great Teacher! . He is remarkable and exceptionally outstanding. You will learn more than English in his class. I admire his passion for teaching and helping students... I learned so much about life ... He teaches u how to critically think, organize, prioritize and prepare. I Thank God I had the honor to take his class. (:

11/28/2010
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. McInnis has taught me more about life in one semester than I could ever learn on my own. He is a teacher who teaches b/c he is more interested in the well-being of his students than a pay check. He gives his students the opportunity to think for themselves and treats them like adults and not children. He is a wonderful teacher, take him.

03/06/2008
good
eng104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This man probably knows more about anything dealing with real life than anybody else in Jackson Miss. It's amazing how he applies academics to real-life. You become awestruck listening to him talk in the classroom and one-on-one by what he know. And he is mucho muy sexyo.