C. Leigh McInnis at Jackson State University

C. Leigh McInnis

Number of ratings 4 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

1/17/13

eng105

I had mr. Mcinnis for my first English course. Mr. Mcinnis is a very very good teacher. He taught me everything I know about writing. If someone is looking for an easy A without working for it he is not the teacher for you. If you want to learn how to write very effective while putting in some work you can not go wrong with Mr. Mcinnis.

5/23/12

ENG205

Professor McInnis is a Great Teacher! . He is remarkable and exceptionally outstanding. You will learn more than English in his class. I admire his passion for teaching and helping students... I learned so much about life ... He teaches u how to critically think, organize, prioritize and prepare. I Thank God I had the honor to take his class. (:

11/28/10

ENG101

Mr. McInnis has taught me more about life in one semester than I could ever learn on my own. He is a teacher who teaches b/c he is more interested in the well-being of his students than a pay check. He gives his students the opportunity to think for themselves and treats them like adults and not children. He is a wonderful teacher, take him.

3/6/08

eng104

This man probably knows more about anything dealing with real life than anybody else in Jackson Miss. It's amazing how he applies academics to real-life. You become awestruck listening to him talk in the classroom and one-on-one by what he know. And he is mucho muy sexyo.

More English professors at Jackson State University