Stephen Tripodi at Florida State University

Stephen Tripodi

Number of ratings 12 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

6/9/14

SOW

He is a fantastic teacher who engages his class despite the topic or interest level in the topic. He is very knowledgeable. He provides the right amount of work to challenge his students and to make sure they have a clear understanding of the topic without overloading them with irrelevant assignments.

5/6/14

SOW

Great teacher. Very easy to talk to and willing to work with you. Most definitely taking him again. A++

12/7/12

SOW4665

Not an easy course, but an amazing class. Would take him for other classes as well.

8/5/12

SOWRese

He is a great professor that will help you understand the material. In the research class that I took it was a good balance between lecture and class assignments to help the students make sure the material is grasped. There are frequent quizzes which help you see what you need to work on for the test and ensure that you are doing your reading.

8/9/10

SOW4665

I knew I'd like this class because of all the word of mouth recommendations from other students. I was right. He is the best teacher & we often found ourselves discussing class topics outside of class. He is extremely knowledgeable, includes dynamic guest speakers, & field trips to add to the learning exp. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. You'll want to attend.

8/11/09

SOW5666

i had no interest in criminal justice whatsoever and tripodi was able to grab my attention and keep it the entire semester. i also took him for groups the next semester and i loved that class too. he's a great teacher and i recommend taking one of his classes if you never have.

8/1/09

SOW5066

Really great teacher. Loved his class, he was really interesting and I was not bored throughout the class. Didnt think I would like this class at all--ended up being one of the best I have taken!!

7/31/09

SOW5066

He is an amazing teacher and truly loves his job. If you ever get a chance to take a class with him do not pass it up!

7/28/09

SOW4665

Such an awesome professor. He truly knows his material. Very funny. Best professor I've had at FSU.

4/22/09

SOWgrou

I had him for groups. He is a great teacher! He was a little intimidating at first, but he really knows what he is talking about! I have learned A LOT about group therapy from this class. I was actually dreading taking this class when I started, but I have really enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend him! He's a really nice guy.

7/27/08

SOW4323

His informationalness is amazing!

3/13/08

SOW4323

Fantastic teacher. My absolute favorite in the social work department. I GREATLY RECOMMEND DR. TRIPODI. He is clear, engaging, fun, and informational!

More Social Work professors at Florida State University