in Los Angeles City College that teach English Edit
at Los Angeles City College, Los Angeles, CA
are you Arash Saedinia?

05/28/2014
good
English Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

I not only learned from him, but was inspired by him as well. The materials he had us read and discuss were incredibly interesting.

05/06/2014
good
English 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

My respect for Professor Saedinia. He has been one of my favorite professor's at LACC and wish more professor's were like him. His course is filled with lots of reading, writing and studying. However, it is work that will expand your critical thinking and great writing skills! Work hard and you will earn an A :)

02/28/2014
good
English 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I've ever had, even if I don't get a good grade in this class and even if I left the country tomorrow I would be leaving with more knowledge.

01/31/2014
good
Eng 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor S is not a bad guy. He's just grumpy because I think he wants to be teaching Ivy League. If you can tolerate his irritability, you can learn a lot. He hates slackers and losers, so show up and try your best and be 'rigorous' in your writing and you will do well.

12/12/2012
good
ENG103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. Reasonable amount of work and fair grader. He is extremely smart; you will learn a lot about the world from him. I found this class to be extremely valuable-it's so much more than an English class. I wish more professors taught the material Professor Saedinia teaches.

04/10/2012
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a difficult teacher to take if what you're expecting is your typical community college professor BUT if you are serious about your education and actually want to learn then i would suggest taking his class. He is VERY particular in what he is looking for and hates when people are late to class but my opinion is that he is a great teacher. HOT

11/21/2011
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If you plan on continuing your education outside of the City College atmosphere - take Saedinia. Be patient with his style of teaching & open minded. He is very particular with his words but it helps during constructive arguments & future classes. I'm extremely glad I took his class.

11/18/2011
ENGL101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

he dresses like a hipster. and apparently went to law school so he's really anal with the way he talks. dont offend him or he will not like you.

10/18/2011
good
ENG28 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Fun class. The books we read were interesting choices.

04/21/2011
good
englic319 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

You will learn.