in Fullerton College that teach Child Development Edit
at Fullerton College, Fullerton, CA
are you Carol Karian?

09/10/2013
good
CDES 201 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

For the CDES 201 clas online you need to put a lot of time in but she is a very good teacher and responds to email very quickly. There are a lot of deadlines so do not get behind. This class is well worth your time if you are willing to work hard.

08/28/2013
good
CDES 201 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I took her online "Child in the home and community" class. No textbook required. LOTS of deadlines. This class will take up ALOT of time so don't take it if you can't commit. I slacked a little and got bored so I ended up with a C. Beware b/c She'll call you out in an email sent to everyone in your group if you're missing assignments.

07/23/2011
CDES201F Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took the online class, and you have to meet multiple deadlines! I missed a test because of a time confusion and she wouldn't let me retake it so I ended up with a C. If you take her, be prepared to meet multiple deadlines and receive 5 points for 10 postings. Quantity over quality. Don't understand why she doesn't have just 1 due date per week.

02/14/2011
good
CDES201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took two classes with her. I thought she was fair. She has much more practical knowledge about different situations that may arise with children than my other teachers in this department. This makes a huge difference in the quality of the class! You do have to do all the assignments, and do them on time, but you should pass fine if you do.

12/02/2010
good
cdes201f Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am currently taking her online Child in Home and Community class and I love it. She is an amazing online teacher!