in Santa Monica College that teach English Edit
at Santa Monica College, Santa Monica, CA
are you Hiram Sims?

05/23/2011
good
Eng21A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great teacher!!if you want to learn and have fun at the same time, you should take him.

05/10/2011
good
ENGL1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He's a really good teacher! i am taking him at Long Beach City College so he does not have an office or office hours here. although, he does make it an effort to be available before and after class. i highly recommend him!!!

12/07/2010
good
ENG21 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's a laid-back prof, but at the same time you learn the essentials of writing essays.

08/11/2010
ENGLI21A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

he is chill!..laid backk&really into poetry!..not much homework&onlyy did 3 essays through out the whole session..fun class;not broing at all!..always had interesting topics to discuss and write about!

08/08/2010
good
ENG21A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He's a great help. Uses some fundamentals for essays wish there was more time in the class. HILARIOUS teacher though!!

01/21/2010
good
Eng21a Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best teachers to take. i love how we had discussions in class and he is always telling funny stories. i highly reccomend taking his class and the essays are super easy and he helps you all the way. he even took us to the fosty freeze on the last day of class. cool great teacher to learn from.

09/01/2009
ENGL21A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

easy class to pass no big deal

06/22/2009
good
ENG22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I LOOOOOOOOVED his class. I wish he taught English 1, cuz I would take it in a heartbeat. He spent hours with me in the writing center working on my writing. He's funny. If you ask for it, he will help you.

06/10/2009
engeng Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Chilled Teacher. Essays are annoying

05/14/2009
good
Eng22 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Chilled back teacher! About three essay's throughout the semester. An easy A, as long as you hand in your essay's on time, and participate in class.

04/26/2009
good
Eng21a Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's great. i took him during the summer. taught me how much i loved poetry. really easy class. discussed poetry, music and articles. about 3 essays. they were easy. everyone gets to know eachother. really interesting class.

02/20/2009
good
Eng21B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This guy is a great teacher. What I enjoyed most about his class is that he encouraged us to speak our minds about whatever we were thinking in regards to the material. I've never got the opportunity to talk so much. He also loves Chucks, so buy him some if you wanna get on his good side!! :)He's cute for a chunky guy.

02/07/2009
good
eng21a Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

09/11/2008
good
Eng21A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This was seriously one of the best classes I've ever taken. I loved the way professor sims incorporated music and poetry in his curriculum. I loved this class so much I would take it again if he failed me. There was a lot of writing, but I got an A. He's is soooooo funny!!

06/27/2008
good
Engidk Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

cool laid back teacher. take him any chance you get if you want an easy class and a good grade