Hiram Sims at Santa Monica College

Hiram Sims

Number of ratings 15 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/23/11

Eng21A

great teacher!!if you want to learn and have fun at the same time, you should take him.

5/10/11

ENGL1

He's a really good teacher! i am taking him at Long Beach City College so he does not have an office or office hours here. although, he does make it an effort to be available before and after class. i highly recommend him!!!

12/7/10

ENG21

He's a laid-back prof, but at the same time you learn the essentials of writing essays.

8/11/10

ENGLI21A

he is chill!..laid backk&really into poetry!..not much homework&onlyy did 3 essays through out the whole session..fun class;not broing at all!..always had interesting topics to discuss and write about!

8/8/10

ENG21A

He's a great help. Uses some fundamentals for essays wish there was more time in the class. HILARIOUS teacher though!!

1/21/10

Eng21a

One of the best teachers to take. i love how we had discussions in class and he is always telling funny stories. i highly reccomend taking his class and the essays are super easy and he helps you all the way. he even took us to the fosty freeze on the last day of class. cool great teacher to learn from.

9/1/09

ENGL21A

easy class to pass no big deal

6/22/09

ENG22

I LOOOOOOOOVED his class. I wish he taught English 1, cuz I would take it in a heartbeat. He spent hours with me in the writing center working on my writing. He's funny. If you ask for it, he will help you.

6/10/09

engeng

Chilled Teacher. Essays are annoying

5/14/09

Eng22

Chilled back teacher! About three essay's throughout the semester. An easy A, as long as you hand in your essay's on time, and participate in class.

4/26/09

Eng21a

He's great. i took him during the summer. taught me how much i loved poetry. really easy class. discussed poetry, music and articles. about 3 essays. they were easy. everyone gets to know eachother. really interesting class.

2/20/09

Eng21B

This guy is a great teacher. What I enjoyed most about his class is that he encouraged us to speak our minds about whatever we were thinking in regards to the material. I've never got the opportunity to talk so much. He also loves Chucks, so buy him some if you wanna get on his good side!! :)He's cute for a chunky guy.

2/7/09

eng21a

9/11/08

Eng21A

This was seriously one of the best classes I've ever taken. I loved the way professor sims incorporated music and poetry in his curriculum. I loved this class so much I would take it again if he failed me. There was a lot of writing, but I got an A. He's is soooooo funny!!

6/27/08

Engidk

cool laid back teacher. take him any chance you get if you want an easy class and a good grade

More English professors at Santa Monica College