in Massasoit Community College-Brockton Campus that teach Biology Edit

08/31/2013
good
BIO201-03 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Professor Bumpus is by far the best professor I've ever had. He's clear, concise and funny to boot. Any questions are answered via email in a timely manner. He drops your lowest quiz, attendance and lab grade. A and P is hard. But if you put in the time and effort, you can do wonderfully in his class.

05/10/2013
good
bio202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Professor I have ever had. This class was the most difficult one I have tackled so far and I never would have been able to handle it without Prof. Bumpus! He organized the class so well. If you want to pass the class you have to work. If you do everything he says, and do the reading in the book before the lecture it will go great!

06/29/2012
BIOL01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. B is a great teacher. the class is alot of work, the text book will become your best friend. he uses slides and the masting A and P website for quizes. like i said itz alot of work but, if you pay attention and come to class you will pass.

06/14/2012
good
BIO202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof. B was THE best prof I have ever had..Kept class interesting and fun. A&P I/II are hard classes, but he made them easier. He gave weekly quizzes that helped out a lot. If I was lost he would help me out. Very quick in e-mail response, answers all questions you have. The Best professor ever...Wish I could have him for every class!!

01/23/2012
good
API Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor B is the best teacher I have ever had! He gives you weekly exams on diagrams,(helped me a lot with memorizing and learning), will help you with any question during, or after class. He replies quickly to emails. He keeps your attention with his humor. Hands down best Professor I have ever had. would take him for every class, if I could!

08/12/2011
good
bio201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took his class during Summer 2. It was a lot of material to be covered in a short time. He did a very good job educating us in that short time. I highly recommend him for any class.

11/17/2010
good
BIOL201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Bumpus is a good A&P teacher. You have to understand to get a good grade from his class you ned to do some studying but this is expected with any A&P class. He expects you to be to every class and will answer any question you have. Recommended for either A&P classes. BTW he gives you a take-home test and will give you a free test for on-line quizes

06/23/2010
good
bio202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Hands down best prof! Explains the material well. He will work you to the bone but understands not everyone tests well so prove yourself with other material given. He cares about his students and enjoys teaching. Tests are hard! Dont get discouraged! Show up, dont be late, pass in all xtra material on time & show him your trying! He sees everything

02/13/2010
good
HE102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr Bumpus is awesome; very funny!! His teaching style helps to understand the material and learn it! He covers a lot of material in one semester and gives a lot of work to go along with it; but you end up with a good grade in the end!!

11/18/2009
good
BIOL101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

PROFESSOR BUMPUS IS THE BEST TEACHER FOR A AND P. I HAVE HIM AND HE IS VERY HELPFUL IN TEACHING. HE MAKES CLASS INTERESTING TOO. HE IS NOT A STRICT PERSON. HE IS FAIR AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM IF YOU WANT TO LEARN, DO GOOD, AND ENJOY YOURSELF