in Pensacola State College that teach Computer Science Edit
Professor in the Computer Science department
at Pensacola State College, Pensacola, FL
are you Michel Boillot?

05/05/2014
CGS1570 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Worst teacher I've ever had. Was not clear, would spend 2 class periods on the same subject regardless that we told him we had covered it last class saying "Oh well, let's do it again", and was VERY unhelpful when questioned where asked. He blamed us when we didn't know something, and isn't he supposed to be the teacher?! DON'T TAKE HIM.

12/07/2013
good
CGS1570 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The work in this class was really easy, and as long as you do the assignments every week like you're supposed to, it goes by fast and easily. He does have a bit of an accent, but you get used to it after a while, and he is not that hard to understand. Overall a great teacher. I would reccommend.

12/27/2010
good
Math101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Inspiring and excellent teacher who is able to make a boring subject fascinating. Makes one work harder than one thought capable off. Brilliant teacher. His accent and good looks were absolutely delightful and added to the enjoyment of the class.

12/09/2010
good
CGS1570 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, very understanding and helpful.

07/15/2010
cgs1570 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He was a bit dry. I didn't find his accent hard to understand. It took me a while to get the hang of how he graded. I did worse in the first projects but then I did O.K. as time went on. Gives u lots of opportunies to make up work but not a good. Prof. for you if your not self motivated. Learned aloth though!

08/10/2009
CGS1570 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

His accent was hard to understand. He counts off for insignificant errors. Such as placing your name incorrectly on the page. His class is long and also rather boring.

05/08/2009
compuabc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very bad teacher. Extremely boring and it is like he is talking to 3 year olds. He smells really bad like Body odor, but I guess it is because he is French. I got a 92, but received B+ because he said we don't really care about the low A's???? Hmmm according to his posted grading scale, I should have gotten an A

05/07/2009
good

Wonderful teacher. Has a French accent, but I love it! The work is very tedious and time-consuming, but Mr. Boillot will do whatever it takes to help you understand it better. Very laid-back personality. Goes over concepts several times to make sure you know what you are doing. Wonderful, wonderful teacher! I would take him again!

04/03/2008
CGS1570 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He a good teacher.. but is sometimes hard. He does grade hard too.. but you will learn a lot of useful things. I got an A

04/03/2008