Michel Boillot at Pensacola State College

Michel Boillot

Number of ratings 10 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

5/5/14

CGS1570

Worst teacher I've ever had. Was not clear, would spend 2 class periods on the same subject regardless that we told him we had covered it last class saying "Oh well, let's do it again", and was VERY unhelpful when questioned where asked. He blamed us when we didn't know something, and isn't he supposed to be the teacher?! DON'T TAKE HIM.

12/7/13

CGS1570

The work in this class was really easy, and as long as you do the assignments every week like you're supposed to, it goes by fast and easily. He does have a bit of an accent, but you get used to it after a while, and he is not that hard to understand. Overall a great teacher. I would reccommend.

12/27/10

Math101

Inspiring and excellent teacher who is able to make a boring subject fascinating. Makes one work harder than one thought capable off. Brilliant teacher. His accent and good looks were absolutely delightful and added to the enjoyment of the class.

12/9/10

CGS1570

Great teacher, very understanding and helpful.

7/15/10

cgs1570

He was a bit dry. I didn't find his accent hard to understand. It took me a while to get the hang of how he graded. I did worse in the first projects but then I did O.K. as time went on. Gives u lots of opportunies to make up work but not a good. Prof. for you if your not self motivated. Learned aloth though!

8/10/09

CGS1570

His accent was hard to understand. He counts off for insignificant errors. Such as placing your name incorrectly on the page. His class is long and also rather boring.

5/8/09

compuabc

Very bad teacher. Extremely boring and it is like he is talking to 3 year olds. He smells really bad like Body odor, but I guess it is because he is French. I got a 92, but received B+ because he said we don't really care about the low A's???? Hmmm according to his posted grading scale, I should have gotten an A

5/7/09

CGS1570

Wonderful teacher. Has a French accent, but I love it! The work is very tedious and time-consuming, but Mr. Boillot will do whatever it takes to help you understand it better. Very laid-back personality. Goes over concepts several times to make sure you know what you are doing. Wonderful, wonderful teacher! I would take him again!

4/3/08

CGS1570

He a good teacher.. but is sometimes hard. He does grade hard too.. but you will learn a lot of useful things. I got an A

4/3/08