in Hollins University that teach Women's Studies Edit
at Hollins University, Roanoke, VA
are you Susan Thomas?

08/05/2013
good
POLSCI 213 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome professor. Hard grader but fair. I learned so much from her, and she pushed us to work hard, but was fair. My favorite professor.

08/05/2013
good
GWS 141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I love Prof. Thomas. She is politically radical but fair. Some students think she is too liberal, but I think she is fair. She is intense.

11/09/2011
good
POL200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love me some Susan Thomas!!

10/31/2011
good
GWS218 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She's very disorganized & an easy grader. Negative? She's insanely biased and insanely extreme. If you don't think the same way she does, she will try her hardest to make you.

09/10/2009
GWS218 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is very disorganized, cuts you off, and does not listen to the class. Not my favorite teacher, but she's not horrible

04/04/2008
good
WS250 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is very passionate about the issues she teaches and will definitely get students motivated to make a difference. Some feel she is too intense, but I think Prof. Thomas has just the right amount of intensity to spice up the campus.