in Cleveland State University that teach Communication Edit
Professor in the Communication department
at Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
are you Paul Skalski?

05/13/2014
COM303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

Professor Skalski passed away March 2013. RIP $kalsi!

11/21/2013
good
COM 226 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Skalski was an inspiration. He was my first professor in Communication, and sold me on the major. He recently passed away at a very young age, and I only feel sorry for those students who never had the chance to take a class with him. He was extremely enthusiastic, kind, and brilliant.

04/05/2013
good
COMM Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor. Truly cares about his students and is a genuinely awesome person.

04/01/2013
good
COMM131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I literally did not care about much in college until I had Dr. Skalski. He gave me direction and made me care about the work I was putting into the classes. I was even on the Dean's list after a year of taking his classes. Changed my college career around.

11/28/2012
good
COM494 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Skalski is hands down the coolest professor ever! His video game class was the best (and easiest) class I've taken, I mean, you play video games in there! He's really cool and laid back. Grades very easily and have been in several of his classes. If you take a class with him, you're very lucky!