in Cleveland State University that teach Communication Edit
Professor in the Communication department
at Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
are you Paul Skalski?

05/13/2014
COM303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

Professor Skalski passed away March 2013. RIP $kalsi!

11/21/2013
good
COM 226 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Skalski was an inspiration. He was my first professor in Communication, and sold me on the major. He recently passed away at a very young age, and I only feel sorry for those students who never had the chance to take a class with him. He was extremely enthusiastic, kind, and brilliant.

04/05/2013
good
COMM Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor. Truly cares about his students and is a genuinely awesome person.

04/01/2013
good
COMM131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I literally did not care about much in college until I had Dr. Skalski. He gave me direction and made me care about the work I was putting into the classes. I was even on the Dean's list after a year of taking his classes. Changed my college career around.

11/28/2012
good
COM494 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Skalski is hands down the coolest professor ever! His video game class was the best (and easiest) class I've taken, I mean, you play video games in there! He's really cool and laid back. Grades very easily and have been in several of his classes. If you take a class with him, you're very lucky!

01/04/2012
good
COM303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Had no interest in taking this class but Dr. Skalski made it interesting, fun, and VERY engaging. I loved this class and look forward to taking future classes with him! P$ Rocks!

01/18/2011
good
COM131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Super cool (for real; it's no act) and super helpful. Don't know what that last person is talking about. I've had Skalski for three classes now and he is excellent. Just look at his overall ratings, or better yet take one of his classes. You won't be disappointed.

01/13/2011
good
COM131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Seems a bit uptight at first but hes actually a really cool dude. He knows his movies and is a fairly easy grader when it comes 2 papers. i didnt really try on my final paper hardly at all only spent prolly 1 hr and still got me an A boo ya!!

12/06/2010
good
COM221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome. He loves film and I love him. Keep up the good work P$!!

10/22/2010
COM131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I like him all right He's pretty cute and nice to look at He seems pretty young but he knows his stuff