in Cleveland State University that teach Communication Edit
Professor in the Communication department
at Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
are you Paul Skalski?

05/13/2014
COM303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

Professor Skalski passed away March 2013. RIP $kalsi!

11/21/2013
good
COM 226 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Skalski was an inspiration. He was my first professor in Communication, and sold me on the major. He recently passed away at a very young age, and I only feel sorry for those students who never had the chance to take a class with him. He was extremely enthusiastic, kind, and brilliant.

04/05/2013
good
COMM Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent professor. Truly cares about his students and is a genuinely awesome person.

04/01/2013
good
COMM131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I literally did not care about much in college until I had Dr. Skalski. He gave me direction and made me care about the work I was putting into the classes. I was even on the Dean's list after a year of taking his classes. Changed my college career around.

11/28/2012
good
COM494 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Skalski is hands down the coolest professor ever! His video game class was the best (and easiest) class I've taken, I mean, you play video games in there! He's really cool and laid back. Grades very easily and have been in several of his classes. If you take a class with him, you're very lucky!

01/04/2012
good
COM303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Had no interest in taking this class but Dr. Skalski made it interesting, fun, and VERY engaging. I loved this class and look forward to taking future classes with him! P$ Rocks!

01/18/2011
good
COM131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Super cool (for real; it's no act) and super helpful. Don't know what that last person is talking about. I've had Skalski for three classes now and he is excellent. Just look at his overall ratings, or better yet take one of his classes. You won't be disappointed.

01/13/2011
good
COM131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Seems a bit uptight at first but hes actually a really cool dude. He knows his movies and is a fairly easy grader when it comes 2 papers. i didnt really try on my final paper hardly at all only spent prolly 1 hr and still got me an A boo ya!!

12/06/2010
good
COM221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome. He loves film and I love him. Keep up the good work P$!!

10/22/2010
COM131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I like him all right He's pretty cute and nice to look at He seems pretty young but he knows his stuff

08/12/2010
good
COM350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing professor who cares. I want a professor who cares. And this guy does.

05/14/2010
good
COM350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best professor ever. CSU should give him a raise.

08/13/2009
good
COM226 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

P$ is the BEST!!! He's hilarious and genuine - the kind of professor you hope for when you walk in for the first time. Doesn't have a mean bone in his body. If you show up and do your in-class assignments and actually study for his exams, you'll be fine. You will wish you had him for every class! We heart you P$!!!

04/06/2009
good
COM221 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

altho some ppl talk all the time during the movies and P$ never really says anything...its still a good class. I took it as an elective so i dont really know too much about movies but he sparked my interest in things i never thought id like. his tests are hard tho, but overall if you come to class and take notes you at least get a B P$ is a fun guy

03/30/2009
good
Com350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

P$ keeps it interesting. Always something witty. He's a fast talker, but calms it down when he realizes it. Gives study guides, and keeps it interesting. I use the info out of class, which is obviously useful. CSU needs more teachers like this.

02/01/2009
good
COM226 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He is amazing. Just a really wonderful, kind, caring professor who loves to share his knowledge with students. You can tell he enjoys teaching. Take him if you can, you won't regret it! I wish I could have him again for more classes...He is the reason I looked forward to coming to CSU last Spring. YOU RULE P$!!!!!!!!

08/01/2008
good
COM226 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

i really learned alot from him. hes a great teacher and i wish CSU had more profs like him. you get out of the class what you put into.

07/31/2008
good
COM226 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

There's a reason why samurai were the ruling class of Japan for so long... they smoked them ninjas! Some would say the ninja's were a branch of the samurai warrior. This is not the case! Paul's class is awesome! He is funny and there is a lot of energy in his classrooms. We should clone him!

07/31/2008
good

P$ made a potentially boring class really fun and engaging. He's really funny and has a lot of really creative extra credit possibilities. Where he is wrong is that ninjas are better than samurai. This is simply not the case!

05/16/2008
good
Com226 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class was alot of fun and very interesting. He is funny and very understanding with the class. I never bought the book, just used his sweet powerpoint notes. Thanks P$ for all of your hard work and HERES AN Invention to the Fantasy Football League...Whoooo.