Thomas Kubistant at Western Nevada College

Thomas Kubistant

Number of ratings 21 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

2/4/14

psy

best professor ever. I graduated from WNC and I only remember the names of two professors, and Kubi is one because he was an amazing teacher, her taught us so much about our selves and truly cared about our well being he made his entire class so comfortable that even the painfully shy students felt comfortable enough to speak in front of the class.

1/29/14

COM 102

At first I though he was going to be a hard professor but after 2 classes, I was happy I took the class. He is an awesome teacher who cares about his students and their well-being. I transformed into someone who was anxious to get up in front of the class and talk. He teaches people the importance of supporting your fellow student which helps us.

12/17/13

COM 101

No textbook, just a speech pretty much every week. Was it hard? Yes at first, but you really do ease up into it. The change you'll make in your speaking ability no matter how shy you are (like me) will happen for the best.

12/5/13

COMM 101

Grade ReceivedB

By far one of the most engaging classes I have taken at the college. Not only do you learn to become a better public speaker, but you also become a more confident individual. The personal growth that I experienced, along with many other classmates is not one you would expect to find in a communications class.I would recommend this class to everyone

10/8/13

Business 101

Awesome teacher and class

8/9/13

BUS 107

He is the most invested professor I have had at WNC. He cares about his students and his teaching style is amazing. I have learned so much from both classes I have taken with him. Highly recommended!

8/3/13

COM102

Awesome Professor! Amazing class He cares about all his students and loves to teach! I learned so much in his class, and began to use what he taught us immediately in my everyday life. This class was by far the best class I ever took at WNC. I would highly recommend his courses. I wish he taught more courses that I need so I could take him again.

8/3/13

COM102

Amazing class! Awesome Professor! He cares about all his students and loves to teach! I learned so much in his class, and began to use what he taught us immediately in my everyday life. This class was by far the best class I ever took at WNC. I would highly recommend his courses. I wish he taught more courses that I need so I could take him again.

8/1/13

Bus 107

By Far the most useful Class I have taken to date. Dr K is The best Instructor I have had so far and I will take all of his classes. Not only are the lessons immediately applicable you learn about yourself as well. Amazing

1/27/13

Psych101

Best Teacher ever, If I can be half the teacher he was to me, I would be so awesome :) "A great student can learn from any teacher but a Great teacher can teach any student" And KUBI is a GREAT teacher.

11/29/12

PSY130

I loved this class. I have taken many of his classes and recommend him highly!! Best teacher I have had!

7/25/12

Com101

He is the best. I would take all his classes but my schedule does not allow. You learn more than you think and experience a lot of personal growth. Exceptional teacher and person.

7/1/12

PSY130

Def not what I expected. Could have been an interesting class.

7/1/12

PSY130

Dr. Kubistant is a brilliant man, I wouldn't be able to live the full, happy life I do now without having taken his courses... best money I have ever spent, and I would take his courses all over again.

5/24/12

PSY130

He is honestly one of the best professors I have ever had and he is easy to understand and talk to!

8/28/11

PSY130

The best professor I've ever had! Extremely helpful and friendly. Let me take my midterm over e-mail when I had the flu, and was very involved in the lives of his students. He legitimately cares about everyone and is a fabulous, competent, and experienced teacher.

3/9/11

PSY130

AWESOME!! the first class may seem weird but after that it gets a lot better

6/26/10

pys130

Kubi is a great teacher in both his speech/communications class and his human sexuality class. And he really does broaden your horizons and teaches not only about the class subjects but a lot about life in general. I definitely recommend him as a professor. Especially his human sexuality class.

5/25/10

Comm120

Dr. Kubistant is a great Professor, he empowers his student to learn! He not only teaches about the subject he teaches about life! I've become a better person having taken his courses! If you take him you will become a better person!

5/5/10

Psy130

This class is amazing! You learn a lot and its really interesting. Hes a sex therapist and the homework is only on journals. Its easy and fun. I'd take a different class with him.

7/7/09

com113

The classes are well informed and keeps you thinking.Never bored in class.

More Communication professors at Western Nevada College

It looks like this department doesn't have many professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!