in Western Nevada College that teach Communication Edit
Thomas Kubistant
Professor in the Communication department
at Western Nevada College, Carson City, NV
are you Thomas Kubistant?

05/29/2014
good
COMM 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Kubie is awsome! If you are afraid to speak in front of a group, I highly recommend taking Kubie's class. He doesn't use a textbook, he gives lectures each week, and you will be speaking in front of the class almost every week. At first I was terrified to speak in front of the class, but by the end of the semester I wanted to give more speeches.

02/04/2014
good
psy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

best professor ever. I graduated from WNC and I only remember the names of two professors, and Kubi is one because he was an amazing teacher, her taught us so much about our selves and truly cared about our well being he made his entire class so comfortable that even the painfully shy students felt comfortable enough to speak in front of the class.

01/29/2014
good
COM 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

At first I though he was going to be a hard professor but after 2 classes, I was happy I took the class. He is an awesome teacher who cares about his students and their well-being. I transformed into someone who was anxious to get up in front of the class and talk. He teaches people the importance of supporting your fellow student which helps us.

12/17/2013
good
COM 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

No textbook, just a speech pretty much every week. Was it hard? Yes at first, but you really do ease up into it. The change you'll make in your speaking ability no matter how shy you are (like me) will happen for the best.

12/05/2013
good
COMM 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

By far one of the most engaging classes I have taken at the college. Not only do you learn to become a better public speaker, but you also become a more confident individual. The personal growth that I experienced, along with many other classmates is not one you would expect to find in a communications class.I would recommend this class to everyone

10/08/2013
good
Business 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher and class

08/09/2013
good
BUS 107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is the most invested professor I have had at WNC. He cares about his students and his teaching style is amazing. I have learned so much from both classes I have taken with him. Highly recommended!

08/03/2013
good
COM102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Awesome Professor! Amazing class He cares about all his students and loves to teach! I learned so much in his class, and began to use what he taught us immediately in my everyday life. This class was by far the best class I ever took at WNC. I would highly recommend his courses. I wish he taught more courses that I need so I could take him again.

08/03/2013
good

Amazing class! Awesome Professor! He cares about all his students and loves to teach! I learned so much in his class, and began to use what he taught us immediately in my everyday life. This class was by far the best class I ever took at WNC. I would highly recommend his courses. I wish he taught more courses that I need so I could take him again.

08/01/2013
good
Bus 107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

By Far the most useful Class I have taken to date. Dr K is The best Instructor I have had so far and I will take all of his classes. Not only are the lessons immediately applicable you learn about yourself as well. Amazing

01/27/2013
good
Psych101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Teacher ever, If I can be half the teacher he was to me, I would be so awesome :) "A great student can learn from any teacher but a Great teacher can teach any student" And KUBI is a GREAT teacher.

11/29/2012
good
PSY130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved this class. I have taken many of his classes and recommend him highly!! Best teacher I have had!

07/25/2012
good
Com101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is the best. I would take all his classes but my schedule does not allow. You learn more than you think and experience a lot of personal growth. Exceptional teacher and person.

07/01/2012
PSY130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Def not what I expected. Could have been an interesting class.

07/01/2012
good
PSY130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kubistant is a brilliant man, I wouldn't be able to live the full, happy life I do now without having taken his courses... best money I have ever spent, and I would take his courses all over again.

05/24/2012
good
PSY130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is honestly one of the best professors I have ever had and he is easy to understand and talk to!

08/28/2011
good

The best professor I've ever had! Extremely helpful and friendly. Let me take my midterm over e-mail when I had the flu, and was very involved in the lives of his students. He legitimately cares about everyone and is a fabulous, competent, and experienced teacher.

03/09/2011
good

AWESOME!! the first class may seem weird but after that it gets a lot better

06/26/2010
good
pys130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Kubi is a great teacher in both his speech/communications class and his human sexuality class. And he really does broaden your horizons and teaches not only about the class subjects but a lot about life in general. I definitely recommend him as a professor. Especially his human sexuality class.

05/25/2010
good
Comm120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kubistant is a great Professor, he empowers his student to learn! He not only teaches about the subject he teaches about life! I've become a better person having taken his courses! If you take him you will become a better person!