in Western Nevada College that teach Communication Edit
Thomas Kubistant
Professor in the Communication department
at Western Nevada College, Carson City, NV
are you Thomas Kubistant?

05/29/2014
good
COMM 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Kubie is awsome! If you are afraid to speak in front of a group, I highly recommend taking Kubie's class. He doesn't use a textbook, he gives lectures each week, and you will be speaking in front of the class almost every week. At first I was terrified to speak in front of the class, but by the end of the semester I wanted to give more speeches.

02/04/2014
good
psy Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

best professor ever. I graduated from WNC and I only remember the names of two professors, and Kubi is one because he was an amazing teacher, her taught us so much about our selves and truly cared about our well being he made his entire class so comfortable that even the painfully shy students felt comfortable enough to speak in front of the class.

01/29/2014
good
COM 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

At first I though he was going to be a hard professor but after 2 classes, I was happy I took the class. He is an awesome teacher who cares about his students and their well-being. I transformed into someone who was anxious to get up in front of the class and talk. He teaches people the importance of supporting your fellow student which helps us.

12/17/2013
good
COM 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

No textbook, just a speech pretty much every week. Was it hard? Yes at first, but you really do ease up into it. The change you'll make in your speaking ability no matter how shy you are (like me) will happen for the best.

12/05/2013
good
COMM 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

By far one of the most engaging classes I have taken at the college. Not only do you learn to become a better public speaker, but you also become a more confident individual. The personal growth that I experienced, along with many other classmates is not one you would expect to find in a communications class.I would recommend this class to everyone