Showing Professors...
in University of North Carolina at Charlotte that teach Business Edit
Professors
  • Load More
Overall Quality
2.1
Average Grade
N/A
Hotness
Helpfulness
2.2
Clarity
2.0
Easiness
2.6
Helpfulness
0
Clarity
0
Easiness
0
Top 20 Tags for this Professor

See how other students describe this professor.

Choose your tags
27 Student Ratings
Rating Class Comment
06/20/2010
poor
1 Helpfulness
3 Clarity
1 Easiness
mgt499 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This guy will be the biggest A-hole you will ever meet. Primadonna

11/16/2006
good
5 Helpfulness
5 Clarity
5 Easiness
mgmt3280 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

simplyy awesome...and very easy must take him..you are stupid if you dont take his class

09/04/2006
poor
1 Helpfulness
1 Clarity
1 Easiness
MBAD6193 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Thick accent made understanding lectures impossible. Took this during a summer school course, class was only 4 weeks long and wanted us to read this HBR case study, but he refused to supply it to us because of copyright issues. Insisted we order it, but HBR said it would take 5 weeks to get to us and it wasn't available for download. AVOID

06/21/2006
poor
1 Helpfulness
2 Clarity
2 Easiness
MGMT 3274 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

unfortunately for IB majors, it is a requirement. He is very unclear. Read the book. He goes through these unhelpful slides that do not help at all. The paper is long and graded unfairly. Make sure you do well on test, although he curves. Either way, for IB major, sit back and be miserable. Everyone else: AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

05/10/2006
poor
2 Helpfulness
1 Clarity
1 Easiness
MGMT 3280 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This class was ridiculous! A mid-term and a final make up 25% of your final grade and come from a textbook that is never even mentioned in class. The remaining 75% of your grade are completely subjective, that's right, whatever he wants to give you. Watch out because assignments are not discussed, making it hard to know what he wants.

12/05/2005
average
3 Helpfulness
3 Clarity
3 Easiness
Intl Bus. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

He seems to teach on a MBA level. The class I took was not on that level. We had 3 tests and a HUGE A$$ paper. He'll curve test and takes attendance.

09/02/2005
average
3 Helpfulness
3 Clarity
3 Easiness
Int. Mgmt. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The only flaw is that he wants you to know how smart he is. Otherwise I made an A with reading just the definitions in the book and going to class. Do the practice tests online and take your time with the tests. He curves on tests (so there's at least 1 A) and might curve final grade if you are close. Don't be intimidated and read the book!!!

03/14/2005
good
4 Helpfulness
3 Clarity
3 Easiness
Intl. Bus. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Smart professor. Real strong Italian accent. I like him because he makes you think outside the box like the real world instead of being told what to do all the time. Tough class because he really prepares you for the future. And cares how his students are represented knowledge wise.

01/14/2005
poor
1 Helpfulness
2 Clarity
4 Easiness
MBA Intl Bus Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very difficulat to understand. Has a very abstract way of thinking that most times doesn't make sense. However you will get a B out of the class if you participate. Don't expect to learn a lot.

12/22/2004
poor
2 Helpfulness
1 Clarity
2 Easiness
MGMT IB Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Tests are from the book or notes. he wants you to know how smart he is, and he will. tests and class are very hard and he is hard to understand. Thank God for the huge curve at the end.

Load More
Were these reviews helpful? Help out your fellow students
Rate this Professor
date Class Note
Are you sure you want to delete this note? Once deleted, we can't bring it back.
×

Thank you for submitting your note.

Close ×