in St. Petersburg College (all campuses) that teach Communication Edit
are you Edward Johnson?
B

05/08/2014
good
Enc 1101 1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best Professor! Very kind and friendly. I took him for both comp 1 & 2. He really has a passion for teaching and his passion really helps you to grow as a writer. TAKE HIM! You won't regret it!

11/08/2013
good
ENC 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful teacher and class. He has a great sense of humor and is so passionate about writing/teaching. There's about five papers, a few quizzes, and journal entries. It's an easy class, but you can't be lazy. I will definitely be taking him again and recommend him to everyone!

12/03/2012
good
CRW2001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class was so easy. All you did was write poems/stories/songs the whole semester for your final which is a book of whatever you wrote throughout the semester. Class is kinda boring because students show/read their work but other than that it was so easy. Mr. Johnson is awesome. No book. Not much work. Best class ever!

04/12/2012
good
AML2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Johnson was one of my favorite teachers ever. I took him for Comp and American Lit and I enjoyed the classes very much. He gives you plenty of opportunity to pass, but you must earn it. Textbook use is a little low, but the class is great.

04/12/2011
good
enc1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ned is the best - he was a professor of mine over 10 years ago and I still keep in contact with him!

02/07/2011
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

OUTSTANDING.. very clear and helpful.. One of the nicest guys you will ever meet and very understanding.. His personality and stories give you an incentive to not mind coming to class in the morning. You will actually learn something from this class, trust me.. and you will not be overstressed.

01/05/2011
good
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. J IS the best professor at SPC. His assignments are crystal clear and he makes learning FUN! He grades every person individually. If your not a fantastic writer it doesn't matter, but he will help you become one. I wish he taught all of my classes. I looked forward to going to class! TAKE HIM!

07/31/2010
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The best English Professor out there. He is funny and really cares about your success. Always gives second chances to redeem your essays. Love him!

10/30/2009
good
enc1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The BEST professor at SPC by far! He is so willing to help and makes class fun to go to. Participate and put effort in and you will do fine. I had 8:10 M/W but looked forward to going to class because I had such an amazing professor. I recommend him to EVERYONE! Mr. Johnson is the BEST!

01/06/2009
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Johnson's classes (ENC 1101, 1102 CRW 2001, AML 1 & 2, and JRN) are amazing. I have taken four classes, working on my fifth, of Mr. Johnson's. His class is relatively demanding, but not in an exhaustive way. Mr. Johnson's classes are very fun and one is able to learn a great deal from this very knowledgeable professor. Best pro. I have ever had