in Northern Arizona University that teach Health Science Edit
William Culbertson
Professor in the Health Science department
at Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
are you William Culbertson?

12/09/2013
good
SST251 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Great professor!There are 4 section exams/1 final,all of which are taken online,4 attempts @ each are allowed. The only assignment for the class is a 20 page term paper due at the end of the semester. Don't wait to start paper, keep a running outline

11/21/2013
good
SST405 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have taken many classes with this professor and I have to say he is my favorite. Fun, funny, interesting he makes the class easy to be in and pass. The tests are challenging but doable and no required text books ever. You would have to be completely dull not to pass his classes. If you are a HHS major you will see how awesome he is!

06/29/2013
good
SST 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I have taken a few classes with Dr Culbertson and LOVED it!! He is passionate about what he teaches and is always available to talk. He has a very good teaching style for what I need in a professor (I have ADHD) because he is engaging and always has cheesy jokes to help keep students involved. I am taking two more classes of his this fall!

06/20/2013
good
SST 375 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have taken a couple of Culbertson's classes. He's a bit cheesy with the jokes but he does have a passion for what he teaches. He is good at explaining everything but it is a lot of information. I recommend going to class even if class is not mandatory, especially if this is your major. Ask him questions, he will help!

01/18/2011
good
SST375 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I disagree with the other 2 reviewers. I have had him for 3 classes and felt that he was pretty clear in his teaching. He tries to keep things interesting with cheesy jokes, but doesn't constantly get off topic like Dr. Tanner. I think his tests are pretty easy (some online) and he seems to actually care about his students.

09/30/2009
SST202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

04/23/2009
SST375 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have had three classes with this professor and good god, do not take him unless you have to. He cannot teach well and his tests do not make sense. Also, unless you are interested in research from the 1950-1970's, you may wish to take this course online with Dennis Tanner.