in Arizona State University that teach Mathematics Edit
at Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
are you Aviva Halani?

12/17/2012
good
MAT266 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Really good teacher. You will definitely learn what you need to know. Always helpful and available. Grades kind of harshly but it helps you in the end. Definitely take her if you have the choice.

10/19/2012
good
MAT266 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is THE BEST math teacher I've ever had. She's super nice and super helpful and her lectures make sense. She will give tons of examples too :) After taking her class, I've decided to become a math minor...so take her class! You won't regret it!

02/22/2012
good
mat266 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, responds fast to emails about questions with homework. Gives the right amount of homework. Just send a picture of the problem with what you have done and she'll help you figure out what to do.

02/16/2012
good
MAT271 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of the best math teachers I have ever had. I really enjoyed her class, and she explained things really well. I'm in cal 3 now, and I wish she was teaching it. She helped make my semester a breeze, and I really understand the material.

12/08/2011
good
MAT271 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Miss Halani is easily the greatest math teacher I have ever had. She covers the material in an effective way, but the class atmosphere still manages to be personable and light-hearted.