Audrey Redding-Raines at Rutgers - State University of New Jersey

Audrey Redding-Raines

Number of ratings 16 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

8/9/13

Intro to Soc

This was my first semester attending Rutgers and Redding made me feel like I have a place there. She was very helpful. She makes you work for your grades but it's all worth it. Social work is not my major but now I am considering switching because of what she has taugh me about social work and myself. Two thumbs up.

4/19/13

Social Welfare

Anyone who doesn't like Prof. Redding is not there to learn. You earn your grade. I have never learned as much as I have from her. She has a passion for her work and her students. She truly cares. Have a blessed day!

2/27/13

1930s sowelfare

I would not recommend this professor to anyone.

5/11/12

Intro910

Prof. Redding-Raines is an amazing teacher. She brings so much spunk and excitement to all of her classes. I took her for Human Diversity and Intro to Social Work this semester Spring 2012. I highly recommend taking her if Social Work is your major. You will walk away from the class with the peace of mind that you actually learned some useful info

8/6/11

contpol

she is an amazing woman and an excellent educator. if your not prepared to learn--dont take her. if your not prepared to work-- dont take her. youll learn a lot in her class and she'll help you as much as she can as long as you show effort and try.

4/17/11

HUMBeh

Very cool professor. Gives you lots of chances but you must do the work! She will no fail you if your trying...she really wants you to learn. She is super cool just hard work sometimes

3/31/11

ContePoli

This is not an easy A class. You have to do the work properly and read for quizzes. She is very helpful if you meet with her in her office. She is a totally different person in class than in her office. I recommend that you take her but be prepared to work, but in return you'll learn a lot!

1/12/11

Intro220

Audrey Redding-Raines is an excellent professor. Someone who truly cares about her students. God bless her. This is my third class with her and will take as many classes as I can with her. She is one of the best things that ever happened to Rutger's University and its students. I strongly recommend her if anyone wants to learn. Paula T. :-)

11/19/10

sw341

awesome teacher. just be prepared to do the work and you'll learn.

9/1/10

DIV345

ONR OF THE BEST PROFESSORS I EVER HAD! YOU HAVE TO DO ALOT OF WORK BUT SHE IS VERY HELPFUL...SHE WANTS THE BEST FOR ALL OF HER STUDENTS..IF I COULD TAKE HER FOR ALL OF MY COURSES I WOULD!!! GET READY TO LEARN ;)

6/30/10

human345

SHE IS THE BEST PROFESSOR U WILL EVER HAVE. U WILL LEARN IN HER CLASS, AND SHE HAVE A GRAT PERSONALITY. REDDING WILL NOT FAIL U IF U R TRYING.

2/18/10

Conte342

I took Professor Redding about 3 times. She is the best Professor I ever had. She is willing to help if you have a problem ans she very clear on want she wants ans expects for the class.

9/2/09

SocCo2902

She is a great professor but u sure will do a lot of work to get an A

7/17/09

SOC910

Prof. Redding Raines is a credit to the field of Socail Work. She is dynamic in her use of philosophy and brings her style and grace to the classroom. She is demanding in her attempt impart information and is adamant in her students understanding of principles and concepts of the social work arena. She deserves more but I will give her an A+ rating

5/12/09

SWP912

GREAT PROFESSOR! VERY HELPFUL!

11/13/08

hum101

she is a great prof. and care about her students. She into equality and no discrimination. lots of work it is not an easy A

More Social Work professors at Rutgers - State University of New Jersey