in Rutgers - State University of New Jersey that teach Social Work Edit
Audrey Redding-Raines
Professor in the Social Work department
at Rutgers - State University of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
are you Audrey Redding-Raines?

08/09/2013
good
Intro to Soc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This was my first semester attending Rutgers and Redding made me feel like I have a place there. She was very helpful. She makes you work for your grades but it's all worth it. Social work is not my major but now I am considering switching because of what she has taugh me about social work and myself. Two thumbs up.

04/19/2013
good
Social Welfare Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Anyone who doesn't like Prof. Redding is not there to learn. You earn your grade. I have never learned as much as I have from her. She has a passion for her work and her students. She truly cares. Have a blessed day!

02/27/2013
1930s sowelfare Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I would not recommend this professor to anyone.

05/11/2012
good
Intro910 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Redding-Raines is an amazing teacher. She brings so much spunk and excitement to all of her classes. I took her for Human Diversity and Intro to Social Work this semester Spring 2012. I highly recommend taking her if Social Work is your major. You will walk away from the class with the peace of mind that you actually learned some useful info

08/06/2011
good
contpol Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

she is an amazing woman and an excellent educator. if your not prepared to learn--dont take her. if your not prepared to work-- dont take her. youll learn a lot in her class and she'll help you as much as she can as long as you show effort and try.

04/17/2011
good
HUMBeh Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very cool professor. Gives you lots of chances but you must do the work! She will no fail you if your trying...she really wants you to learn. She is super cool just hard work sometimes

03/31/2011
good
ContePoli Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This is not an easy A class. You have to do the work properly and read for quizzes. She is very helpful if you meet with her in her office. She is a totally different person in class than in her office. I recommend that you take her but be prepared to work, but in return you'll learn a lot!

01/12/2011
good
Intro220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Audrey Redding-Raines is an excellent professor. Someone who truly cares about her students. God bless her. This is my third class with her and will take as many classes as I can with her. She is one of the best things that ever happened to Rutger's University and its students. I strongly recommend her if anyone wants to learn. Paula T. :-)

11/19/2010
good
sw341 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

awesome teacher. just be prepared to do the work and you'll learn.

09/01/2010
good
DIV345 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

ONR OF THE BEST PROFESSORS I EVER HAD! YOU HAVE TO DO ALOT OF WORK BUT SHE IS VERY HELPFUL...SHE WANTS THE BEST FOR ALL OF HER STUDENTS..IF I COULD TAKE HER FOR ALL OF MY COURSES I WOULD!!! GET READY TO LEARN ;)