in Lee University that teach Accounting Edit
are you Ingrid Hart?
1.9

07/12/2014
good
ACCT241 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've had Ms. Hart for both of my Principles of Accounting classes, and she made me change my major to Accounting. She's a great professor and always willing to help. Her classes are not easy A's, but I've never been challenged and learned as much as I have from her classes. I love her as a person, teacher, and appreciate all she has to offer the business department. Great professor!

04/02/2014
good
ACCT 242 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Hart is easily the best professor I've ever had in my short two year college career. She challenges me, but she but she is very helpful at teaching the things that I may struggle with in class. She genuinely cares that all of her students are on a professional path whenever they leave her class.

04/02/2013
good
acct 241 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great teacher. She expects you to work but is very reasonable and helpful. VERY HELPFUL in long term. if you are looking for an easy a, this is not the class. but if you want to learn something and make your a mean something take her class

03/01/2013
good

if you are accounting major take her you will learn a lot but if you are taking for other reason you might not want to take her.She is helpful though, i love her.

02/20/2012
good
ACCT241 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Hart is THE best professor I had in college. I can't imagine why anyone would not like her. She is definitely not easy. She makes you work yet is always willing to help. I would definitely recommend her.She is a great teacher and mentor.

10/15/2011
ACCT201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Disappointed!!! I thought going to Lee was going to give me a good education, then I had Ms. Hart. She is fun, and caring, but does not explain things well, and it really showed when she was unprepared and came to teach anyways. I hope my other classes are better, otherwise I'll tranfer.

09/20/2011
ACCT241 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Not very clear on what she teaches. Memorize the book, or fail. Don't take her if you have another choice. Bleh.

06/22/2011
good
ACCT242 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved being in class with Ms. Hart. She taught me a whole lot and gave me a great start in my accounting career. One thing to mention, she does make you work -- don't take her if you don't care. But isn't the point of college to actually learn something?

06/22/2011
good

Ms. Hart is an amazing teacher. She is difficult at times but not unreasonable. She makes you actually work in the class(go figure, you have to work in college) but I learned so much. The principles of accounting I & II classes with Ms. Hart really gave me the foundation that I needed to go into the intermediate accounting classes with confidence.

05/03/2010
good
ACCT201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Hart inspired me to change my major to accounting. She is a great person and she really does care that her students learn. If you are lazy or not interested in learning accounting don't take her, but if you want to learn accounting I couldn't think of anyone better than Professor Hart

04/16/2010
good

Ms. Hart was the most wonderful teacher I ever had. She does challenge you, but that is why you are in college: to learn. She does require that you read the book but she will work through problems in class to help you learn how to do them. I highly recommend Ms. Hart.

02/14/2010
good

Great teacher, not easy but you will learn if you put forth effort

11/12/2008
ACCT231 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Not clear on what she teaches...

09/24/2008
acct211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

07/28/2008
good
AUD301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Auditing was a very challenging class because of the difficulty of the content. Ms. Hart is animated and fun and if she sees you making an effort she will respect you for it. I got an A in Auditing but I studied A LOT. Looking back, I'm thankful that she challenged me. I do recommend her