in El Camino College that teach English Edit
are you Joy Zhao?
B+

08/22/2014
good
Eng1A online Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a really good professor, gives a lot of work, respond e-mails very quickly, and understanding. This class is for those who want to work their butt out, so there is no time to lay back in her class. Overall I enjoyed and learn so much in her class.

08/17/2014
good
ENG1A Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The professor Zhao always replied to my private messages when I needed help. Her class isn't easy but you learn a lot. I thought I was failing but it turns out I was actually doing good so I know anyone can pass this class haha. I would take another online class with her :). Discussions are hard but anyone can do them just take your time.

05/24/2014
good
English 1C Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

I took her Spring 2014 at El Camino Im going to be honest at the beginning i was completely lost but she was very helpful. You just have to be very organized and manage your time very well to be successful in the class. She is a very helpful teacher I would recommend to take her=-)

05/23/2014
good
English 1C Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B+

Initially, I took this class because it was necessary in order to transfer. However, I am extremely glad I took this class. She is an amazing, kind, understanding, and helpful teacher. I took her online class and even if you were like me last minute at midnight doing hw she was right there with you answering questions and helping anyway she could(:

05/23/2014
good
ENGL 1 C Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Took 1A through Zhao also. Very thorough classes. I learned a lot from both of her classes. Tough but fair - plus you will take away a lot from her classes if you put in the work. If you follow the instructions and do the assignments, you will get a good grade and be happy you took the class.

05/15/2014
good
Eng 1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of my favorite all-time teachers, she is very intelligent and educated and it shows. On top of all that, you can tell she genuinely cares for her students. I am glad I signed up for this class.

05/15/2014
good
ENG 1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Outstanding communication skills with students along with help with with preparing students for assignments in class and online. Dr . Zhao is also easy to reach through email.Any questions pertaining to tests and homework, Dr. Zhao will most definitely help students in any way possible.

02/28/2014
English 1C Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This is the worst online class I have taken. This professor has put too many time constraints on an online class. Why am I spending so much time on the discussion portion of the class? You get two tries for a test but you don't get the results of the first to improve. I strive for A's but I am willing to accept a C to be free of this class.

01/21/2014
good
ENG1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Honestly people.. I don't know what your problem with her is... she tries to be funny, she is helpful, 100+++ bonus points. If you don't get an A you are retarded. The only time she gets frustrated is when people act like idiots in class.. we all know who those few are that drive teachers crazy. Act like an adult and she will treat you as one.

01/07/2014
english 1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: D-

Honestly, she is very confusing with her assignments.. But she is very easy A+. If u need to take eng 1A... just take her. She will be frustrating and confusing to reason out..but easy A i tell u. Just go to class everyday and do what she tells u to do... there's no trick or trap.make sure to do the bonus assignments!theres over 100 bonus points!