Laurie Knight at University of Arkansas at Little Rock

Laurie Knight

Number of ratings 9 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

5/9/14

Grade ReceivedA+

I took her mental health and nutrition class online. Wonderful instructor. Made A's in both of her classes. Responds in a timely fashion. And communicates very well.

12/26/12

Hsci3401

Great professor. I took her for nutrition and aced it. It's not really a lot of work, but you do have like five tests and you have to respond to a discussion two times a week. Overall, good teacher..

4/18/12

HSCi3401

Easy online teacher. Weekly quiz that you can retake. Weekly discussions that you have to comment on 2 times a week. 4 difficult timed exams. Have to read the book. 2 other easy assignments. Not terrible, but exams are hard if you don't read.

11/15/11

Ment4376

Mrs. Knight was a great teacher. I took her for Mental Health and enjoyed it. She is a very understanding and positive teacher. She attened UALR and played golf for the university. Shes helpful and wants her students to do well. She is kind hearted and enjoys hearing her student's opinion on matters. I would take her again if I Could.

7/9/11

HSCI4376

Too much work for a summer course!! She definitely thinks you are only taking her class.

6/28/11

HSCI4376

Took her during the summer, alot of work,weekly assignments,discussions, and quizzes every other day. I don't recommend taking this class on a short summer session, unless its by itself. Other than that she is helpful and understanding.

5/18/11

Nutri3401

Lot of work in class (online) but very useful for me since I'm in nursing school. She really helped me get through the class even though i had a lot of health problems this semester. Cares about her students and is quick to respond to questions. I am taking her mental health class this summer and looking forward to it! Highly recommend her!

10/23/10

HSCI3401

I am taking her online nutrition class and I am glad I took it with her. There is a weekly assignment and quiz and you have to post a discussion twice per week. It really isn't a lot. You get it done in the time you would spend in the classroom. I would recommend her to anyone who can take one of her classes.

12/9/09

HSCI4376

Tough class but she was easy to work with. Seemed very interested in the class and students and was pretty fair. I would recommend her but be prepared to do some work!

More Health Science professors at University of Arkansas at Little Rock