in Lane Community College (all campuses) that teach College Success Edit
at Lane Community College (all campuses), Eugene, OR
are you Carolyn Litty?

03/21/2012
good
CG100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class was possibly the easiest class I have ever taken. The homework consisted of 16 questions a week. I got an 'A' on every assignment. It usually only took me an hour or so. She was also quick to respond to emails, and the best part: NO TESTS! :)

08/31/2010
CG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took this class online and and found out that she doesn't even read the homework I sumbitted. She just automatically gave me an A. So if you're looking for an easy A, take this class online. I accidently submitted the wrong homework one week and she still sent it back with an A on it. Maybe she's a busy person.

05/04/2008
good
CG100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I found her to be very helpful and available for any questions. There was no class time. The course was a lot of work but not particularly difficult. For the exams, you have to really know your stuff but again, nothing terrible. A average person should achieve between a B+ and a A grade. This class was a College Success telecourse.