in Camden County College that teach Mathematics Edit
Mark Serebransky
at Camden County College, Blackwood, NJ
are you Mark Serebransky?
1.9
1.9

04/22/2014
MTH-140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I had him the semester before for Algebra and thought, "sweet! He was pretty easy then so I'll definitely ace this class." wrong! He spends most of the class period yelling for no reason. I spent the whole semester reading the chapters on my own because in class, I had no idea what I was doing.

12/19/2013
Math 140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I attended every class, did all I the homework, lived in the tutoring center, and still received poor grades. The tests did not correlate to the review. If the answer is right but, the format is not to his liking you receive no credit for the answer. "Professor" was less than inadequate. Wasted $600. 45 years and still can't teach.

12/04/2013
MTH-100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

The teacher makes it impossible to pass. Ruined my GPA

09/18/2013
Mth-100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Extremely bad at teaching, teaches with printer paper and a sharpie, never lools up once at the class or uses a chalk board.

07/02/2013
MTH-100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Terrible, switch out immediately. It is impossible to pass his tests.

05/28/2013
MTH 140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had already taken calc, but he took everything I understood and made it not make sense anymore. He was boring and very rude. I was really unprepared for calc 2 because of his class! Take anyone else.

02/18/2013
good
MTH102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

excellent instructor if you have the proper backround and are willing to do the homework course is not easy prepares us for next course teaches at college level does not baby us

01/03/2013
MTH100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This professor was old school.You know the light projector and pen lol I'm very good in math and his class was hard. However, he never showed any work or explain anything in class. Never use the chalk board. rating Thumps down!

11/20/2012
MATH0000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He was a poor teacher. Only test grades count. He would never stop and show you how to do the work that was required. If you have him as a teacher SWITCH trust me

09/14/2012
good
Math100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easiest math class I have ever been in. As long as you do the homework and the online math work, you won't fail.