Mark Serebransky at Camden County College

Mark Serebransky

Number of ratings 28 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

4/22/14

MTH-140

I had him the semester before for Algebra and thought, "sweet! He was pretty easy then so I'll definitely ace this class." wrong! He spends most of the class period yelling for no reason. I spent the whole semester reading the chapters on my own because in class, I had no idea what I was doing.

12/19/13

Math 140

I attended every class, did all I the homework, lived in the tutoring center, and still received poor grades. The tests did not correlate to the review. If the answer is right but, the format is not to his liking you receive no credit for the answer. "Professor" was less than inadequate. Wasted $600. 45 years and still can't teach.

12/4/13

MTH-100

The teacher makes it impossible to pass. Ruined my GPA

9/18/13

Mth-100

Extremely bad at teaching, teaches with printer paper and a sharpie, never lools up once at the class or uses a chalk board.

7/2/13

MTH-100

Terrible, switch out immediately. It is impossible to pass his tests.

5/28/13

MTH 140

I had already taken calc, but he took everything I understood and made it not make sense anymore. He was boring and very rude. I was really unprepared for calc 2 because of his class! Take anyone else.

2/18/13

MTH102

excellent instructor if you have the proper backround and are willing to do the homework course is not easy prepares us for next course teaches at college level does not baby us

1/3/13

MTH100

This professor was old school.You know the light projector and pen lol I'm very good in math and his class was hard. However, he never showed any work or explain anything in class. Never use the chalk board. rating Thumps down!

11/20/12

MATH0000

He was a poor teacher. Only test grades count. He would never stop and show you how to do the work that was required. If you have him as a teacher SWITCH trust me

9/14/12

Math100

Easiest math class I have ever been in. As long as you do the homework and the online math work, you won't fail.

6/3/12

MTH100

as a math major in an algerbra class, which was the easiest for me, i had a hard time in his class. all work must be done the way he shows you. and your grade is only based on test grades. more than half my class dropped. if you have him, switch if possible or get ready to be in the help center ALOT!

5/3/12

Alg109

Very hard class. He will not baby you. Resources are there if you seek them out. His office door is always open for extra help. If you ask for it you will get it. If you work for your grade you will get it. I learned a lot from this class and put a lot of hours into it. This is not a bird course.

12/15/11

MTH107

He is not a bad professor. He goes fast But if you even look over the homework you should understand the material. If you ask him to slow down or ask him a question he will explain it to you very well. He prepares you very well for the tests. He gives practice examinations that are exactly like the test and he goes over them before. He is not bad!

8/24/11

math109

he was not a nice guy. he was very rude to students when we would ask a question. He expected you to know what he was teaching..but isn't that why we are there..to learn...im paying for the class...and my taxes pay his salary....id expect something more then a mean person. I havent been in high school in 8 years and i think he though i was 18...

7/28/11

MTH109

wHAT i READ DOES NOT SOUND LIKE MY PROFESSOR. IF YOU DO THE HW AND STUDY THE MATERIAL, AS I DID IT IS HARD TO FAIL. HE PREPARES YOU WELL FOR FOLLOWING COURSES. NOT EASY, YOU GET WHAT YOU EARN.PREPARED ME FOR THE"REAL" COLLEGE I TRANSFERRED TO. THEY DIDN"T BABY US

12/21/10

Mth109

I had to go home and teach myself after each class. Serebransky knows his stuff, he just doesn't know how to teach it.

12/15/10

ALG101

Hes an okay guy, but a horrible teacher. HE knows what he is teaching, but cannot explain it. He goes through problems too quickly without explaining much and then moves on. Almost everyone failed each test, and only a few students were left at the end of the semester. Even with studying, I only could manage a B. Don't take if you expect an easy A.

11/22/10

mth104

HORRIBLE!!!!!!DOESNT TEACH JUST TALKS...TEACHES THE WHOLE CLASS WITHOUT LOOKING UP....

10/20/10

MATH109

HE IS LITERALLY THE WORST TEACHER IVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE... HE GOES TO FAST AND HE DOESNT MAKE TO MUCH SENSE... I DONT EVEN THINK HE CARES IF WE ARE LEARNING ANYTHING OR NOT... I NVR HAV ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE DOWN EXAMPLE PROBLEMS AND THE REASON WHY MY TEXTBOOK USE IS HIGH IS BCUZ THATS THE ONLY WAY I LEARN !

10/5/10

MATH110

He was horrible, no help and didnt care. Drop unless you are already know everything and can ace the test without attendance which is not mandatory

More Mathematics professors at Camden County College