in Indiana University Bloomington that teach Languages Edit
Paul Kanczuzewski
Professor in the Languages department
at Indiana University Bloomington, Bloomington, IN
are you Paul Kanczuzewski?

01/06/2012
good
Span324 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He was extremely helpful and always available for help. His rules are fair and I was grateful that he pushed me as a student because it helped me when I studied abroad. And he doesn't take his job too seriously.

12/08/2011
good
SP305 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took his oral communication class at Butler. The best Spanish teacher I've ever had. He had tons of creative assignments to make us actually want to speak well in Spanish, not just the typical forced conversations of other classes. I improved in my speaking and listening ability so much over the semester.

04/07/2010
good
HISP275 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of my favorite Spanish professors! Great sense of humor. Enjoyed showing YouTube videos in class. Was always available for office hours at the IMU Starbucks. Really knows his stuff.

01/17/2009
good
GLLCG220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

06/04/2008
good
HISPS275 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I really appreciated Paul's enthusiasm for the class and sense of humor. He's a fun and energetic guy who definitely knows his stuff about the language, history and culture of the Spanish and Portuguese-speaking parts of the world.