in Laney College that teach English As A Second Language Edit
Professor in the English As A Second Language department
at Laney College, Oakland, CA
are you Sonja Franeta?

good
ESL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

MS Sonja is one of the best teacher. she is very helpful, patient and grades fairly. I loved her class and trust me you will too. must take!!

good
ENG250 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

MS. Sonja is one of the best english teacher ever. I would love it if she would start teaching English 1A . Must take!!!!

good
ENG250 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

06/10/2013
good
English 1A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ms.Franeta is a wonderful teacher, sometimes she gets off track but she is amazing. you will get an A if you do the work which is minimal

11/27/2012
good
ESL52A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is an extremely awesome instructor! :) She doesn't give that much homework, and she doesn't care about your grade at all. At least you try, she gives you a good grade;) Just follow her instruction for what you have to do for class. Take her class! Highly recommended~!

05/12/2010
good
ESL208 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She was an awesome instructor. I considered her as my mentor because of her wonderful encouragement. The knowledge that I learned from her was a foundation for all of my other classes because it's all English based.

05/12/2009
good
ESL208B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is awesome. She is my mentor since I came to the States. She is a really nice person because she actually listened and understand your circumstance.

06/07/2008
good
ESL208B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A