in Columbus State Community College that teach Biology Edit
Professor in the Biology department
at Columbus State Community College, Columbus, OH
are you Eric Kenz?

08/07/2014
BIO 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

I was not impressed with his teaching style at all. Often lectured with his back to the classroom. He really wasn't very helpful in my case. I would not recommend him.

05/27/2014
good
Biology 2300 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Absolutely engaging and active instructor! Mr. Kenz knows how to teach the ins and outs of our ins and outs!He wants you to succeed in his course and will give you the tools to do so. If you want to learn human anatomy and are willing to put in the work (yes, you have to work!), I highly recommend Instructor Kenz. He is the best!

04/27/2014
good
anatomy 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr Kenz made a difficult subject manageable and provided the support I needed to succeed.His teaching style was not the typical 'memorization' but processes that were meaningful and helped me make the connections and see the relationships, which was more important for this class. He's very fair and his online tutorials of his lectures were great!

04/07/2014
good
BIO 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING instructor!! Truly cares about his students and clearly loves his job! For the few negative comments, I'm betting one angry or lazy student. Ask around and you'll see. He is always willing to help. Try one of his open labs, students gravitate towards his enthusiasm!! A true asset to the department!!!

03/27/2014
good
bio2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors I have had with cscc. He is very helpful and understanding. He helps bring Anatomy to simpler terms. The class in general is a heavy one, expect to be doing a lot of studying at home but he really made the class easier and enjoyable. I wish he could teach all my classes!! :D

03/04/2014
good
bio 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher Iv'e ever had in Columbus State. He is very helpful and very smart, and also very HOT :)

01/10/2014
good
BIO2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Perhaps my favorite prof I've hadn't CSCC. He is really great, understanding, funny and helpful. I recommend that anyone taking anatomy should take his class.

12/04/2013
good
BIO 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best instructor I have ever had! I have always had a hard time understanding anatomy and I kept an A the whole class. It is a hard class but he gives you all the tools you need to succeed. He gives you online videos for the concepts and for the lab. I would recommend him to anyone!

11/04/2013
good
BIO 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME!! Best professor I have had at CSCC:) Takes the time to make sure his students do well. The class isn't always easy, but Eric comes up with great ways to keep it interesting! Very helpful

10/29/2013
good

Mr. Kenz is amazing. He comes up with little sayings for you to remember certain muscles and bone features. I got an A in this class and YES you have to study, but it is an important class to study for!! He respects you if you put in the work, for sure. I don't know how anyone could dislike him!