in Columbus State Community College that teach Biology Edit
Professor in the Biology department
at Columbus State Community College, Columbus, OH
are you Eric Kenz?

08/07/2014
BIO 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

I was not impressed with his teaching style at all. Often lectured with his back to the classroom. He really wasn't very helpful in my case. I would not recommend him.

05/27/2014
good
Biology 2300 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Absolutely engaging and active instructor! Mr. Kenz knows how to teach the ins and outs of our ins and outs!He wants you to succeed in his course and will give you the tools to do so. If you want to learn human anatomy and are willing to put in the work (yes, you have to work!), I highly recommend Instructor Kenz. He is the best!

04/27/2014
good
anatomy 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr Kenz made a difficult subject manageable and provided the support I needed to succeed.His teaching style was not the typical 'memorization' but processes that were meaningful and helped me make the connections and see the relationships, which was more important for this class. He's very fair and his online tutorials of his lectures were great!

04/07/2014
good
BIO 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING instructor!! Truly cares about his students and clearly loves his job! For the few negative comments, I'm betting one angry or lazy student. Ask around and you'll see. He is always willing to help. Try one of his open labs, students gravitate towards his enthusiasm!! A true asset to the department!!!

03/27/2014
good
bio2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors I have had with cscc. He is very helpful and understanding. He helps bring Anatomy to simpler terms. The class in general is a heavy one, expect to be doing a lot of studying at home but he really made the class easier and enjoyable. I wish he could teach all my classes!! :D

03/04/2014
good
bio 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher Iv'e ever had in Columbus State. He is very helpful and very smart, and also very HOT :)

01/10/2014
good
BIO2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Perhaps my favorite prof I've hadn't CSCC. He is really great, understanding, funny and helpful. I recommend that anyone taking anatomy should take his class.

12/04/2013
good
BIO 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best instructor I have ever had! I have always had a hard time understanding anatomy and I kept an A the whole class. It is a hard class but he gives you all the tools you need to succeed. He gives you online videos for the concepts and for the lab. I would recommend him to anyone!

11/04/2013
good
BIO 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME!! Best professor I have had at CSCC:) Takes the time to make sure his students do well. The class isn't always easy, but Eric comes up with great ways to keep it interesting! Very helpful

10/29/2013
good

Mr. Kenz is amazing. He comes up with little sayings for you to remember certain muscles and bone features. I got an A in this class and YES you have to study, but it is an important class to study for!! He respects you if you put in the work, for sure. I don't know how anyone could dislike him!

08/22/2013
BIO 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

He is a nice guy and very intelligent, but a terrible teacher. He does not explain the course concepts well and tends to jump around in subjects. He dumps a lot of material on you at one time and the book, notes and class lecture do not correspond to one another. I've taken many university courses and never had a class this ridiculous.

08/11/2013
good
BIO2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Eric was fantastic!!!!!!!! Anatomy is a VERY difficult class...you have to put LOTS of work into it but Eric is willing to help you every step of the way!

08/10/2013
BIO 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is the worst teacher I've ever had at Columbus State. He's disorganized, does not explain concepts well, and doesn't stick to a logical pacing of material. He's also very arrogant.

08/06/2013
good
BIO2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Eric Kenz is a great instructor! Anatomy is a very difficult class. You have to work hard regardless of who your professor is. Eric was extremely helpful and he invests a lot of his time (creating video tutorials, etc.) to insure his students succeed. I would recommend him to everyone who needs to take anatomy.

08/05/2013

RUN AWAY! I learned the most in lab and got As on the lab quizzes, but for whatever reason no matter how hard I studied I could not get As on the exams. Awful and VERY unhelpful, even if you go and see him for help. If you absolutely have to take his class, try to get the most you can out of lab, because everything else is useless.

08/04/2013
bio 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Not at all helpful. Not concerned at all about students. Terrible teacher.

08/02/2013

This class was an absolute waste of my time and money. Only needed to pass to go to bigger and better things, but didn't learn anything. Based on only quizzes and exams. If you are only looking to pass this class to meet a requirement, my suggestion would be to take it, but if you are interested in advancing in Anaotomy, do not use this professor!

good
BIO2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher. Clever teaching methods

good
bio2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Highly recommend Mr.Kenz!! To me he made an uninteresting subject interesting. He is changing the lives of many, and upsetting a few along the way there!! Cheers to him...

good
Bio 2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

His open labs were amazing. He's very thorough and knows his stuff! Very approachable, so smart, and just a great teacher!