in Collin College that teach Biology Edit
Sunita Rangarajan
Professor in the Biology department
at Collin College, McKinney, TX
are you Sunita Rangarajan?
B

07/26/2014
good
BIOL 1406 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B

The only grades were from the tests and all of the homework was extra credit. Sometimes she would let us use our homework for the tests.

05/20/2014
good
Biol 2420 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher!! She doesn't use the book, but if you follow along in lecture and pay attention in class you will do well. She is very good about going back over things you don't understand and she made class fun. I recommend her!!!

05/14/2014
good
Biol 1406 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: C+

She was a great teacher! If you do the assignments and pay attention to the lecture, you can get a good grade. She is good about re-explaining things to you if you don't understand and is very helpful. I recommend her class!

05/12/2014
BIOL1406 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very unclear. I did better on tests when I did not attend. Puts students on the spot then gets angry if they don't have the answer. Did not post grades. I did not know I was failing until the final. Was so behind on lecture that it impacted my lad grade negatively. I had all A's and a B until I took this course.

12/23/2013
good
BIOL 1406 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a great teacher! If you attend class and take notes of her lecture you will get an A for sure!