in University of Colorado-Boulder that teach Economics Edit
1.7
1.5
1.9

02/25/2014
ECON 2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Worst professor I ever had. Lectures are useless. I tried very hard and I still didn't do well.

01/13/2013
ECON2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I found it incredibly difficult to learn anything from him. The only way he connected with the students was by shocking us in class. I really put a lot of effort into his class (attending every lecture and recitation) and it did not help me at all. For me, it was confusing material and I did not find his lectures helpful. A bummer.

01/03/2013
ECON2020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely awful. Lectures are useless. He uses intangible examples that are completely unrelated to micro, yet there are many test questions about minor, unimportant details from lecture. Tests are unnecessarily hard. He puts his midterms from previous years online, but the answer keys have tons of errors. Study hard and you will pass. GET A TUTOR

12/10/2012
ECON2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I will just reiterate other comments that were previously posted. AVOID this instructor. He is completely unorthodox, he's not easy on he eyes and he is not very personable. I would suggest selecting an alternative, unless you are up for the unreasonable challenge.

11/08/2012
ECON1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Avoid this clown. He is out to get you as a freshman and thinks he is better than everybody.