in Saddleback College that teach Foreign Languages Edit
at Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, CA
are you Connie Kihyet?

09/30/2014
good
Spanish 3 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Participation matters" "There for you" "Would take again"

Profesora Kihyet es una de las mejores, tiene demasiado paciencia, si asistes clase y prácticas el español afuera de la clase va ser facil.

08/13/2014
good
SPAN3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Profesora Kihyet will be the best teacher you will ever have. She honestly cares about what you are learning, and who you are as a person. I have never met anyone so inspiring and enthusiastic as she is, and there is more emphasis on WHAT you learn over what GRADE you get. Absolutely recommend Profesora Kihyet!

good
Spanish 3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

It had been 14 years since my last spanish class. I was a little nervous. However, from the moment I met Dr. kihyet she put my mind at ease. If you are willing to put in the time and effort you will get so much back and more from dr. Kihyet. She is extremely patient and you can tell she loves what she does. She is engaging and interesting. A gem.

good
Spanish 3 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class is very rewarding. I never felt bored and I always left her class learning something new. If you appreciate education, enjoy learning, and are open to cultures different than your own, this class is for you. If you don't agree with taking the time to learn and/or have a poor attitude, find a class that best fits your work ethic.

good
Spanish 3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kihyet is an amazing teacher and I would recommend her to any student. I was so lucky yo get her, she keeps class interesting and brings food every day! She is very fair with grading and allows you to redo assignments if you do bad. You won't regret taking a class with her! She has a wealth of knowledge in many subjects and loves helping!

06/24/2014
good
SPAN 3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had not taken Spanish since I took Spanish 3 in high school, so I entered this class expecting at best a B. From the first class, I was hooked; extremely fun when you're engaged, and that's your choice to make. Be her friend, try hard, and show her that you're trying, and you'll get an A. Also, the history/culture portion is amazing. Kihyet rocks

06/14/2014
good
SPAN 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Love her!!! She is the sweetest professor ever, and she is super knowledgeable and cultured when it comes to Spanish. Definitely a great class to take :)

05/29/2014
good
Spanish 903 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Please begining spanish speakers, taker her class. She is the sweetest teacher. She adapts to everyones learing styles. I took her from 1 through 3 got all A's, but that doesnt mean I didnt work hard. Give me credibillty as atrasfered student to USC. Take her. shes isnt an easy teacher. she makes the mtrl EZ 2 lrn.

05/20/2014
good
Span 3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is one of the best professors I've had at Saddleback. She's passionate about her students learning a foreign language at their own level. Professor Kihyet is a kind, caring lady that will work with your schedule if she knows your busy. She is a little all over the place, but you won't find a more patient professor than her. Love her!

05/20/2014
good
SPAN 1 SPAN 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher I've ever had, EVER! She is so sweet and helpful. I truly enjoyed coming to her class everyday. Without a doubt I will be taking her for SPAN 3.