in Saddleback College that teach Foreign Languages Edit
at Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, CA
are you Connie Kihyet?
12/19/2014
good
Span 3 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Would take again" "Inspirational" "There for you"

THIS is everything you need to know about Prof Kihyet. Passionate, inspirational, and overall fantastic prof. She's the best professor I've ever had, and I've been taking spanish for 6 years. She grew up in Spain, and is very knowledgeable. Don't worry about the grade, if you work hard, stay persistent, you will do very well. She is there for you.

12/18/2014
good
SPAN 1 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Hilarious" "Big time extra credit" "Would take again"

This teacher is by far the Spanish teacher at Saddleback College! I enjoyed going to this class two times a week. I'm shocked that some of your would give this teacher a harsh grade. Trust me,if you want to learn a language, take this teacher. Does she give extra credit? Every class she gives you a homework assignment AND a extra credit! TAKE HER

12/02/2014
good
Spanish 1 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A
"Respected by students" "Big time extra credit" "There for you"

Professor Kihyet is definitely my favorite professor I have had at saddleback yet! She really cares about everyone and is willing to work with you one on one. Honestly if you go to class, participate, and do the hw you will get an A! She gives out extra credit almost every week. She is such a sweet lady and her class is fun!

11/21/2014
12940 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B
"There for you" "Better Like Group Projects" "Participation matters"

Kihyet's teaching style is confusing because there is a large amount of dialogue and word investigation that is separate from actual test preparation. Her expectations for the class are not clear, nor are the items that need to be prepared for each class articulated by her. However, I commend her use of in-class practice and worksheets.

10/16/2014
good
spanish 2 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Big time extra credit" "Respected by students" "There for you"

She's definitely one of the sweetest professors at saddleback. Always personally responds to any emails you send. I highly recommend her :)

09/30/2014
good
Spanish 3 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Participation matters" "There for you"

Profesora Kihyet es una de las mejores, tiene demasiado paciencia, si asistes clase y prácticas el español afuera de la clase va ser facil.

08/13/2014
good
SPAN3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Profesora Kihyet will be the best teacher you will ever have. She honestly cares about what you are learning, and who you are as a person. I have never met anyone so inspiring and enthusiastic as she is, and there is more emphasis on WHAT you learn over what GRADE you get. Absolutely recommend Profesora Kihyet!

good
Spanish 3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

It had been 14 years since my last spanish class. I was a little nervous. However, from the moment I met Dr. kihyet she put my mind at ease. If you are willing to put in the time and effort you will get so much back and more from dr. Kihyet. She is extremely patient and you can tell she loves what she does. She is engaging and interesting. A gem.

good
Spanish 3 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class is very rewarding. I never felt bored and I always left her class learning something new. If you appreciate education, enjoy learning, and are open to cultures different than your own, this class is for you. If you don't agree with taking the time to learn and/or have a poor attitude, find a class that best fits your work ethic.

good
Spanish 3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Kihyet is an amazing teacher and I would recommend her to any student. I was so lucky yo get her, she keeps class interesting and brings food every day! She is very fair with grading and allows you to redo assignments if you do bad. You won't regret taking a class with her! She has a wealth of knowledge in many subjects and loves helping!

06/24/2014
good
SPAN 3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had not taken Spanish since I took Spanish 3 in high school, so I entered this class expecting at best a B. From the first class, I was hooked; extremely fun when you're engaged, and that's your choice to make. Be her friend, try hard, and show her that you're trying, and you'll get an A. Also, the history/culture portion is amazing. Kihyet rocks

06/14/2014
good
SPAN 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Love her!!! She is the sweetest professor ever, and she is super knowledgeable and cultured when it comes to Spanish. Definitely a great class to take :)

05/29/2014
good
Spanish 903 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Please begining spanish speakers, taker her class. She is the sweetest teacher. She adapts to everyones learing styles. I took her from 1 through 3 got all A's, but that doesnt mean I didnt work hard. Give me credibillty as atrasfered student to USC. Take her. shes isnt an easy teacher. she makes the mtrl EZ 2 lrn.

05/20/2014
good
Span 3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is one of the best professors I've had at Saddleback. She's passionate about her students learning a foreign language at their own level. Professor Kihyet is a kind, caring lady that will work with your schedule if she knows your busy. She is a little all over the place, but you won't find a more patient professor than her. Love her!

05/20/2014
good
SPAN 1 SPAN 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher I've ever had, EVER! She is so sweet and helpful. I truly enjoyed coming to her class everyday. Without a doubt I will be taking her for SPAN 3.

04/29/2014
Span1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I am honestly sort of amazed that people like this professor at all, apparently they don't know what a good language teacher is like. Not only is her course extremely sporadic, but grades are NEVER UPDATED. I am really good at spanish but guaranteed I will get a B because she just doesn't like me. It sucks cuz I like spanish class but she ruined it

good
span 3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is so interesting! She will help you a lot. If there is anything you don't understand, she will clarify it for you and give you the attention you need. She gives a lot of homework but she gives you all the tools you need to get it. A fabulous teacher

good
span 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is a really fun and nice teacher. She will really help you learn what you need/want to know. She will tell you everything she will ever put on a test and gives you plenty of practice so you know your stuff and can do well. She is way awesome. I love her class and I would highly recommend her as a teacher.

good
SPAN 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Anyone who doesn't love this professor is insane and is going nowhere in their life. She is a hard teacher because she wants you to really understand what you're learning. She is brilliant, kind, and will help you with anything. Best class I've ever taken! She teaches thoroughly and clearly and gives tons of opportunity for success. You'll love her

good
SPAN 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is the best teacher I've ever had. She loves what she teaches and makes it fun and interesting. She will give every student 110% of her time and help. It's a hard class but if you do what she tells you, you will succeed and she will make sure to do everything in her power to get you to the grade and knowledge level you want. You won't regret it