in Miami Dade College (all) that teach Mathematics Edit
at Miami Dade College (all), Miami, FL
are you Meghan Clovis?

06/13/2014
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Best math professor at Dade. Very helpful and explains thing in a way that you actually understand without making you feel stupid. I highly recommend this teacher.

05/25/2014
good
MAT0022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

Professor Clovis is the BEST teacher I have ever had! Before her I was terrified of math and she has made it so easy to understand. I feel like I can conquer anything now. She is a great teacher, genuinely cares, and she is hilarious too. I took the modular class where we worked on Aleks and I found it easy; however, it's time consuming consuming.

12/26/2013
1033 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

If you want to fail the class take him. He does not help nobody. For me he is a bad professor.

12/12/2013
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took her online class and was very good. There are 4 quizzes, a middle and final proctored exams. There are also 4 really simple discussions. For me was an easy A. As known, there are lots of online homework. If you study her reviews before each quiz and test you for sure wont have any problem. I absolutely recommend her!!!

12/07/2013
good
MAT1028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Clovis is awesome. Yes, her class is quite difficult because of all the tests and all of the homework, but if you study and do all of the required work you will pass. Awesome Professor! Take her if you're not very good at math because she makes it very easy and fun to understand. I went in to her class not liking math, and now I love it!

12/04/2013
MAC1114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Do NOT take. Very rude when asked questions. "Dint I just say that", "were you paying attention". Don't waste your time.

10/18/2013
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Clovis is a tough class. If you attend her classes and do her homework then you'll pass. Her test are simple. You just have to study.

08/04/2013
good
mac1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof Clovis is a very good professor. She is very good at explaining and helping one to understand. I took her for MAT1033 and I passed. I am horrible at math and yes you must study and not miss class, but she is fair and will help you to understand. Great professor.

06/18/2013
good
MAT0022 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you don't understand something she will go step-by-step with you without make you feel inferior. She really cares if you pass or not. Great Teacher.

05/04/2013
good
Mac1147 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class requires A LOT of studying. You have to do your homework and pay a lot attention in order to pass this class. She is pretty sarcastic, but she is pretty approachable. She does care about her students, but you need to put in your part. This class is NOT for slackers!