in Eastfield College that teach Literature Edit
are you James Swindling?
A+

05/23/2014
good
DREA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is awesome has a great spence of humor, has a young heart and down to earth love to hear tell his stories always interesting and I always learn from him... Makes the class easy to understand I can only wish that every other professor that I meet in the future are like him, but I know that would never be... Do glad I decided to take his class...

01/09/2014
good
43001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

easy as 123

08/28/2013

I love this class

07/25/2013
good
DREA0091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Swindling is so helpful and wasalways there to talk to if you ever need anything! He is very laid back and loves to talk. I definitely recommend taking him! I look forward to coming to class because he makes everything so much funner and easy to learn!

05/07/2013
good
Rea0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very awesome and laid back teacher. His ways of teaching is pretty cool and funny. I really enjoyed being in his class.

12/05/2012
good
read0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is awesome had him for summer school he is soooo laid back :D

08/10/2012
good
DREA0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr.S was fun nice really awesome teacher! Had him for Summer 2 and finished his class in 3 weeks,he will help you in every way! Wish there was more prof. like him that actually care!

06/29/2012
good
DREA0091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Swindling, is a GREAT,AWSOME,AMAZING, teacher. He really takes the time to explain the class until you understand. Eastfield needs more teachers like him!

05/30/2012
good
DREA0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr.Swindling is the BEST professor ever. He will help you through it all. Very easy-going. Recommend him for sure.

01/15/2012
good
Drea093 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Swindling is the best Professor ever. He is so down to earth, he comes down to your level,he knows how to explain things in a manner that there is no way you will not understand. He makes you feel comfortable no matter how many questions you ask, explains till you understand with a happy face and smile on his face I recommend him highly.