in Eastfield College that teach Literature Edit
are you James Swindling?
A+

05/23/2014
good
DREA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is awesome has a great spence of humor, has a young heart and down to earth love to hear tell his stories always interesting and I always learn from him... Makes the class easy to understand I can only wish that every other professor that I meet in the future are like him, but I know that would never be... Do glad I decided to take his class...

01/09/2014
good
43001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

easy as 123

08/28/2013

I love this class

07/25/2013
good
DREA0091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Swindling is so helpful and wasalways there to talk to if you ever need anything! He is very laid back and loves to talk. I definitely recommend taking him! I look forward to coming to class because he makes everything so much funner and easy to learn!

05/07/2013
good
Rea0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very awesome and laid back teacher. His ways of teaching is pretty cool and funny. I really enjoyed being in his class.

12/05/2012
good
read0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is awesome had him for summer school he is soooo laid back :D

08/10/2012
good
DREA0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr.S was fun nice really awesome teacher! Had him for Summer 2 and finished his class in 3 weeks,he will help you in every way! Wish there was more prof. like him that actually care!

06/29/2012
good
DREA0091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Swindling, is a GREAT,AWSOME,AMAZING, teacher. He really takes the time to explain the class until you understand. Eastfield needs more teachers like him!

05/30/2012
good
DREA0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr.Swindling is the BEST professor ever. He will help you through it all. Very easy-going. Recommend him for sure.

01/15/2012
good
Drea093 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Swindling is the best Professor ever. He is so down to earth, he comes down to your level,he knows how to explain things in a manner that there is no way you will not understand. He makes you feel comfortable no matter how many questions you ask, explains till you understand with a happy face and smile on his face I recommend him highly.

01/03/2012
good
drea0093 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is very helpful in everyway. I can truly say that I learned how to read a passage and understand what I was reading. If you use the textbook it will really help, but you must read it.

11/30/2011
good
DREAany Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! I finished his class last year, and every time that i'm at the school i go by to see him. He always helps you out, even once you are out of his class!

11/29/2011
good
drea0091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher!! If you have to take DREA, this is the professor to take from. all you have to do for the assignments is go in to their office, pick up the work and fill out the pages from the book that he wrote and designed, you have the option to test out of the class early if you grasp the concept of the class and materials. easiest developmental

10/25/2011
good
DREA0093 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

he is a great teacher that inspired me to keep going

06/23/2011
good
drea4302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This instructor made this class and his book very simple,common sense and even though it followed state regulations it made sense why we need it in the real world. I loved it,I passed,something I had trouble with in the past.i could never take in anything in that i read.Instructor is very funny and very honest but means only the best wishes!

06/15/2010
good
devre090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great teacher

07/16/2009
good
DREA0093 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Awesome instructor !!....showed me how to read a book...a passage...first time anyone ever taught me how...

11/20/2008
good
DREA093 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a great teacher he explains very clearly gets on your level and really cool, learn to ignore his nasty comments

08/20/2008
good
DRea093 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a great teacher. The way he teaches makes a lot of sense. Will work with you to the fullest to make sure you understand.

06/19/2008
good
DREA093 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great professor, gave useful and helpful tips that will come in handy. Speaks the truth and very funny.