Stacy Cumberbatch at George Mason University

Stacy Cumberbatch

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

HNRS130

A stunningly awful graduate student teacher. Her biases are outrageous, as well as incoherent and baseless. Truly post-modern feminist theory at its most idiotic. I would strongly recommend that anyone with any intelligence avoid this teacher like you would a plague-infested rotting rat carcass.

HNRS130

Honestly, do yourself a favor and don't take this class. Its not worth the frustration at her inability to defend the views of the authors and how she takes comments personally. She also doesn't explain what she wants on papers until after the paper comes back graded.

Hnrs130

I personally think this a really good teacher and class. She explains things well and I understood much of what she said during class. It is a sociology class which can get pretty intense, mentally wise, but she did a good job of explaining the harder to understand topics. She also has very fun discussions which more than I could say for other te

10/10/08

HNRS110

She is my TA for this class. She irritates all of us with her condescending comments, pointless 'lessons', and required hour long recitations. We call her Cumber****. It is the only thing that gets me through class.

8/17/08

HNRS121

How can I say this...? She fails at teaching. A grad student that thinks she knows everything about the world. Presents arguments with no evidence and when asked for evidence we were told that it was our job to look up evidence for her own points presented. She also tries to force her point of view on the students and her grading is biased. Goodluc

More Communication professors at George Mason University