in Community College of Rhode Island that teach Criminal Justice Edit
at Community College of Rhode Island, Lincoln, RI
are you Mark England?

04/07/2014
good
1040-302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Nice teacher, and probably the best professor you will ever have. Easy grader, jokes around, bonus points on midterm and finals. My suggestion for anyone taking his classes would be to TAKE HIM!

03/18/2014
good
1040-300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Absolute best professor I have ever had. Would recommend him to everyone!!!

11/21/2013
good
LAWS 1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor England is the BEST teacher at ccri. There is absolutely no comparison. He makes the class interesting with connecting the topics to his experience as being a police officer for 20 years. I would HIGHLY recommend this teacher! Don't miss out on havin him as a teacher!

11/19/2013
good
LAWS 1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A-

Mark is the BEST teacher at CCRI. Point blank. I could not ask for a better teacher. I have him for criminalistics, and intro to law enforcement. he sets up guest speakers and prison tours for classes to see the real side of law enforcement. Your the best Professor England! definitely recommend him, without a doubt!

10/02/2013
good
laws 1030 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome professor!!!

06/24/2013
good
CRIM2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

LOVE LOVE LOVE MARK ENGLAND!! One of the best professors at CCRI!! If you are considering taking crim1 or crim2 , you have to take it with England! He goes out of his way to answer any questions, hes helpful, kind, funny, totally awesome! I wish he taught other classes! Even when i still see him in the hallways he still asks how everything is going

06/04/2013
good
Laws1030 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher, and an amazing person. I definitely learned a lot in his class. He genuinely cares about his students and will go out of his way to help them achieve higher grades.I had him for both crim I and crim II and would take him again in a heartbeat!

04/06/2013
good
CRIM2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor England is an outstanding instructor. He retired from the police department, but he has not stopped caring for the best interest of others. He is easy to approach and ask for help if needed. I HIGHLY recommend him. Keep up the great work professor England! *ppl gave Professor England a Chili; well deserved.

12/04/2012
good
laws1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Englands career with the cumberland police department has greatly increased his knowledge and his personal expirences have assisted in are classes learning absolutely excellent teacher if ccri.hasnt given him.a raIse yet he sure deserves one

12/03/2012
good
LAW1030 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mark England is one of the greatest professors the Criminal Justice/Law department has. He is very caring and concerned about his students. England will go out of his was to help everyone pass. Very laid back, he's one of the "bro's". Says how it is. His work is very easy and crystal clear.