Max Mendez at North Idaho College

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  B- Submit a correction

3/14/14

MUSH101

Grade ReceivedB-

Max was a nice teacher, I took him for MUSH 101 online and whenever I had questions or problems he got back to me right away with help. Not very quick with grading, have to be patient and wait weeks for grades. Other than that, this class is a lot of work, but not impossible to be successful in!

4/10/12

MUS113

Max is a fairly easy teacher, but I couldn't get past his attitude. He's a very talented singer, but I can't help thinking he'd rather be on some stage, than teaching at NIC. He came across as unkind, and bored. Overall, not my favorite teacher, and I won't be taking choir at NIC next semester.

4/4/11

MUS101M

Max is an awesome teacher. He is a very gifted choral instructor. He is very driven and strives for perfection. He does not tolerate talking and goofing off in class because he has little time as it is to get to each piece. He loves singers that can sight sight read reasonably as well as singers that are consistent and show up to practices on time.

4/20/10

MUS110M

Max is very dedicated and pushes us to be our best. He sees what we are capable of and chooses repitoir that is appropriate for his groups. He knows when to lighten it and make sure we are having fun, while expecting a lot of individual hard work from us. He is a great teacher and person and I hope he continues to bring great music to NIC.

4/24/09

MUS114

NIC's choral department is horrible

More Music professors at North Idaho College