in North Idaho College that teach Music Edit
at North Idaho College, Coeur d'Alene, ID
are you Max Mendez?
B-

05/08/2014
MUSH101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed this class very much, I never knew how much history there actually was with music. This was an online class and I expected a lot of self study, but the homework load was almost too much, there is a ton of it each week.

03/14/2014
good
MUSH101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B-

Max was a nice teacher, I took him for MUSH 101 online and whenever I had questions or problems he got back to me right away with help. Not very quick with grading, have to be patient and wait weeks for grades. Other than that, this class is a lot of work, but not impossible to be successful in!

04/10/2012
MUS113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Max is a fairly easy teacher, but I couldn't get past his attitude. He's a very talented singer, but I can't help thinking he'd rather be on some stage, than teaching at NIC. He came across as unkind, and bored. Overall, not my favorite teacher, and I won't be taking choir at NIC next semester.

04/04/2011
good
MUS101M Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Max is an awesome teacher. He is a very gifted choral instructor. He is very driven and strives for perfection. He does not tolerate talking and goofing off in class because he has little time as it is to get to each piece. He loves singers that can sight sight read reasonably as well as singers that are consistent and show up to practices on time.

04/20/2010
good
MUS110M Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Max is very dedicated and pushes us to be our best. He sees what we are capable of and chooses repitoir that is appropriate for his groups. He knows when to lighten it and make sure we are having fun, while expecting a lot of individual hard work from us. He is a great teacher and person and I hope he continues to bring great music to NIC.

04/24/2009
MUS114 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

NIC's choral department is horrible