in San Diego State University that teach Arabic Edit
at San Diego State University, San Diego, CA
are you Ghassan Zakaria?

07/07/2014
good
ARAB101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ghassan is my all time favorite Professor! He really does make learning easy! I'm not much of a studier but I still ended up getting an A because of how much we go over things in class! And he is so helpful if you need help, he's more like a friend :)

05/23/2014
good
Arab 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B+

Ghassan is an AMAZING professor. I love his teaching of style. I have had him for two semesters and he has been great for both! I love his class, defiantly take him. He is funny and charming. BTW, he is very cool about retaking tests :D

02/03/2014
good
ARAB 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Super fun class! definetley a chill teacher and very patient. He keeps class fun. We're always laughing. TAKE HIM!

01/08/2014
good
Arab 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

He is an awesome teacher. He loves to teach and i love to learn from him. His classes were a bit long, but it paid off.

12/19/2013
good
ARABIC 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is definitely one of the best teachers I have ever had. If you want to learn Arabic, take his class. Very helpful, engaging, and understanding instructor. He will explain things as often as necessary for you to understand. Very patient!

08/29/2013
good
Arabic101-102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

JUST one of the greatest teachers I've come across ever. This guy needs to be CLONED. The material is not easy, but when he teaches it you feel as though you've been missing out on something. And he actually cares about your grade...Take his class !!

08/28/2013
good
ARAB 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He makes learning so much fun. Probably the best professor at state

08/20/2013
good
ARB 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Ghassan is such a great professor! Super helpful and explains everything in good detail. He'll make sure everyone in the class understands everything before moving on. He's a super sweet guy! teaches 101 and 102, and gives a good foundation for the language

05/24/2013
good
ARAB 350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This guy is really nice and straight forward. I enjoyed his class and the way he taught it. Overall he is really good and I recommend to anyone who wants to learn Arabic at SDSU

01/14/2013
good
arab101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING. Such a great teacher and so helpful I was never stressed about tests because he is such a good teacher and funny. Class was interesting and went by fast. Was going to minor in arabic but dont have the time. GOt an A in the class, I am arabic though and could understand some arabic but didnt know how to read or write be4 this class

12/31/2012
good
ARAB101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Ghassan is one of the best and most helpful professors I have ever taken. He makes learning Arabic so much fun and very easy. Take a class with him, you will not regret it. 5 quizzes, 1 midterm and 1 final. Shukran Ghassan!

11/18/2012
good
ARAB350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This is a great class with considerable amount of work. I had his class right before a trip to the Middle East, & the class made my trip much better. The projects are so much fun. Attend each class and you will get an A. He will go out of his way to make sure that each student understands the content of the class. Great videos & group projects.

10/06/2012
good
Arab101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is definitely of the best professors on campus, he takes a difficult language and makes it easy for anyone to learn. He is superhelpful and his class was fun and interesting

02/16/2012
good
ARAB102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ghassan is an amazing professor (one of the best at State) and a great guy in general. The language is tough but he is there to help, very reliable and understanding. Highly recommend if you have any interest at all in learning Arabic. He teaches 101 and 102 and will give you a solid foundation.

01/09/2012
good

GREAT professor! Arabic is tough but the way he explains it makes it fairly easy. Go to class so you don't miss out on material, if you miss out it can be somewhat hard to catch up. I wouldn't hesitate to take another class with him.

12/22/2011
good
Arab101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Even if you don't know a single bit of Arabic, Ghassan will help you learn. Is really clear on what he expects and has a great teaching method. It makes Arabic really easy. Great class. Just don't miss class! You can get an A easy. One of my favorite teachers here at state!

07/27/2011
good
ARAB102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher! My favorite so far. I had him for both Arab 101 and Arab 102. It is a tough language but he will be there to help you out. Definitely the easiest classes I've taken at state. I had no experience with the language before I took Arab 101 and i got A's in both classes. HIGHLY recommend to satisfy GE requirement. must attend class!

07/24/2011
good
ARB101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING Teacher, if you must or want to take Arabic take Ghassan's class you will not regret it.

07/08/2011
good
ARAB102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ghassan is definitely one of the best teachers I ever had. Arabic is difficult and a great teacher is key. He gives you one-on-one attention for pronunciation and reviews, which really helps. He teachers both 101 and 102 at SDSU, so you will have him for a year. He will become a great friend as well as teacher. I will miss him greatly!

05/24/2011
good

Ghassan is an awesome professor. Teaches both elemen levels so you'll have him for 1 year, which is awesome, b/c he's such a really great professor. Arabic is hard in general, but with Ghassan he teaches it clear and slows down if the class is struggling. Our section was rowdy, but he stuck w/ us. Thanks for the awesome academic year Ghassan!!!