in St. Petersburg College (all campuses) that teach Mathematics Edit
Rodney A Perry
at St. Petersburg College (all campuses), St. Petersburg, FL
are you Rodney A Perry?

09/02/2014
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: WD

The worst teacher I've had at SPC. This was the first class I've had to drop. He doesn't explain the problems, he expects you to already know what your doing. He rambles on and on about unimportant topics other than Math. Do not take this class.

04/24/2014
College Algebra Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Take this professor if you are good in math. He knows his stuff, he's just not that good at explaining some of it at times. He is a very laid back and easy professor.

07/29/2013
good
mat1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a good teacher

04/26/2013
good
College Algebra Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great guy.Wish I could take him for Trig this summer. Just do all homework and show up... your bound for an A or B.

04/26/2013
good
MAT 1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is awesome, I had him twice in highschool and I just had him in college. I wish I could take all math through him. He breaks down the material. I wish more professor were more like him. I recommend big time.

06/11/2012
Mac1140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I used to be in love with math but after having him I hated going to his class. We will do 15 minutes of notes and the rest he expect us todo our home works!!! If you ask a question he gets mad and frustrated, I would have filedbhis class if he didn't give us the pretest ahead of time. I'm glad I'm done with his class. It was awfullllll

05/16/2012
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mr Perry was the worst teacher i had at SPC. This was the first class I had to drop. He doesn't explain the problems well, he expects you to already know what your doing. I would not rcommend this teacher

01/01/2012
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Perry puts out a pre-test one week prior to the test that is extremely helpful in taking the test. Mr. Perry is an extremely nice person, unfortunately he allows students to lay around his class, be mouthy , put there feet on the desk. It was extremely frustrating for an adult student who is there to learn. Mr. Perry also goes to quickly and does not explain each step. I passed with a better grade then I expected just a high frustration level in the class.

09/27/2011
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Besides the fact he goes off in to story time, hes EASY! If you do all of his homework and copy all of the notes on the board you'll understand it. Plus he's always help you after or before class. IF YOU come to all of his classes and have an A average through out the semester YOU DONT HAVE TO take his final.

06/15/2011
mat1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

suck at at expaining everything solves the problem and expects you to follow takes no time for ppl to catch up he is a nice guy but hes an anthropology major not a math teacher!!!!!!