in Miami Dade College (all) that teach English Edit

08/05/2014
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

a very different professor. He can open your mind and make you like writing. Don't be lazy and get your work on time. There is no much reading, but there is much writing. Creativity is very appreciated! Totally recommend!I took him for both ENC1101 and ENC1102, loved it!

07/09/2014
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B+

I really enjoyed his class. So much that I decided to take ENC1102 with him again. As long as you do the essays and show up you will pass. I also liked that we talked about interesting topics during class. Very entertaining and funny. Do take.

12/16/2013
good
enc1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best teachers I have ever had. Lots of essays but as long as you do what you need to do and get them done on time, you should be fine. He does not fail anyone who does not deserve to. Very entertaining class. Definitely recommend this class!!!

12/06/2013
good
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This was a great class. Professor is funny and very smart. Will pass if all essay turn in on time.

12/04/2013
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great proffersor,my favorite so far actually. He explains everything clearly before he gives essays. He's very smart and His teachings are always interesting. Just don't be lazy and do everything on time,then you won't have problems.