in Chemeketa Community College that teach Writing Edit
at Chemeketa Community College, Salem, OR
are you Karl Meiner?

06/06/2014
good
eng 216 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Karl is an amazing teacher and this class is terrific. If you stay on top of the writing assignments and write well it's an easy and incredibly fun A!

04/18/2014
good
ENG 216 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

karls comics literature class rocks. I loved comics before but now I really see all new things in them like icons and history

02/15/2014
good
WR 122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

What a great class! Karl is a good teacher and he is helpful to his students. I am going to try and take his class next term if I can.

11/11/2013
good
WR 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I have learned a lot of new writing tricks thanks to Karl. I would suggest taking him. His class is fun, but you learn many things also.

09/26/2013
good
WR121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Karl is the best instructor I have had! He is very funny, but stays on topic. He is the kind of instructor that will make you fall in love with a subject you hate. I recommend you take his class! It will be an experience you will never forget!:D

06/19/2013
good
WR 122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Karl is a good instructor. He is loud and slaps his ruler a lot, and his lectures are interesting. He made me a better writer and more conscious of what I'm putting down on paper. Helpful, nice, and responds to email quickly. It's not an easy A, but I would totally recommend Karl for anyone who needs to take this class.

03/06/2013
good
WR 122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is seriously the most amazing writing teacher that I ave ever taken. He knows how to explain things and make them stick. I took most of his writing classes because he made learning fun! I recommend him to everyone!

11/25/2012
good

I loved it! Karl is loud and odd. I learned more about writing than I thought I would. Thumb up!

06/07/2012
good
WR122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Clear, interesting, dynamic, enthusiastic professor. He has a genuine love of writing and teaching, and he is truly interested in helping all his students learn. His instruction is excellent and his lectures are riveting.

05/10/2012
good
WR121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Karl is so awesome! I used to dislike writing until I had him. The way he presents the material is a way that I could understand. He brings humor to the class as well as quality instruction. I will be taking his courses as long as I can.

03/18/2012
good
WR121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is amazing. I have learned so much in his class, and I'm taking him again next trimester!

03/15/2012
good
WR122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

the man is a machine. he's allways willing to let the class discuss isues but he uses the discussion to show how to argue clearly in writing. hands down my fav prof on two years

01/16/2012
good
WR122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I am really liking this class so far. Karl just has a TON of energy and has me fired up about my writing and issues and stuff.

12/03/2011
good
Wrt122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Really good teacher, I highly recommend him to everyone. He is not boring, gets into the subject and you actually learn new grammar,terms, and how to write better.

11/02/2011
good
WR122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have enjoyed this class and learned a bunch from Karl. I would recommend him.

05/26/2011
good
WR121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very solid writing teacher. I learned more grammar than in any other class.

04/17/2011
good
WR122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

karl is an amazing teacher. My writing is at a whole new levels because of him!!

03/18/2011
good
WR122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is truly a great teacher, I have had him for ENG 104, WR 121, and WR 122. He is fun to listen to and he loves his job, there is no doubt about that. He gets so into his teaching about the deeper meaning of words and what not. I totally recommend him.

02/02/2011
good
WRWR Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! Awesome to prank! I hit him with a ruler and he didn't kill me. /m/

02/02/2011
good
WR122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! Made my college experience awesome! Ask him about the post-it notes story!