Karl Meiner at Chemeketa Community College

Karl Meiner

Number of ratings 31 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

6/6/14

eng 216

Karl is an amazing teacher and this class is terrific. If you stay on top of the writing assignments and write well it's an easy and incredibly fun A!

4/18/14

ENG 216

karls comics literature class rocks. I loved comics before but now I really see all new things in them like icons and history

2/15/14

WR 122

What a great class! Karl is a good teacher and he is helpful to his students. I am going to try and take his class next term if I can.

11/11/13

WR 121

I have learned a lot of new writing tricks thanks to Karl. I would suggest taking him. His class is fun, but you learn many things also.

9/26/13

WR121

Karl is the best instructor I have had! He is very funny, but stays on topic. He is the kind of instructor that will make you fall in love with a subject you hate. I recommend you take his class! It will be an experience you will never forget!:D

6/19/13

WR 122

Karl is a good instructor. He is loud and slaps his ruler a lot, and his lectures are interesting. He made me a better writer and more conscious of what I'm putting down on paper. Helpful, nice, and responds to email quickly. It's not an easy A, but I would totally recommend Karl for anyone who needs to take this class.

3/6/13

WR 122

He is seriously the most amazing writing teacher that I ave ever taken. He knows how to explain things and make them stick. I took most of his writing classes because he made learning fun! I recommend him to everyone!

11/25/12

WR121

I loved it! Karl is loud and odd. I learned more about writing than I thought I would. Thumb up!

6/7/12

WR122

Clear, interesting, dynamic, enthusiastic professor. He has a genuine love of writing and teaching, and he is truly interested in helping all his students learn. His instruction is excellent and his lectures are riveting.

5/10/12

WR121

Karl is so awesome! I used to dislike writing until I had him. The way he presents the material is a way that I could understand. He brings humor to the class as well as quality instruction. I will be taking his courses as long as I can.

3/18/12

WR121

He is amazing. I have learned so much in his class, and I'm taking him again next trimester!

3/15/12

WR122

the man is a machine. he's allways willing to let the class discuss isues but he uses the discussion to show how to argue clearly in writing. hands down my fav prof on two years

1/16/12

WR122

I am really liking this class so far. Karl just has a TON of energy and has me fired up about my writing and issues and stuff.

12/3/11

Wrt122

Really good teacher, I highly recommend him to everyone. He is not boring, gets into the subject and you actually learn new grammar,terms, and how to write better.

11/2/11

WR122

I have enjoyed this class and learned a bunch from Karl. I would recommend him.

5/26/11

WR121

Very solid writing teacher. I learned more grammar than in any other class.

4/17/11

WR122

karl is an amazing teacher. My writing is at a whole new levels because of him!!

3/18/11

WR122

He is truly a great teacher, I have had him for ENG 104, WR 121, and WR 122. He is fun to listen to and he loves his job, there is no doubt about that. He gets so into his teaching about the deeper meaning of words and what not. I totally recommend him.

2/2/11

WRWR

Great teacher! Awesome to prank! I hit him with a ruler and he didn't kill me. /m/

2/2/11

WR122

Great teacher! Made my college experience awesome! Ask him about the post-it notes story!

More Writing professors at Chemeketa Community College