in Chemeketa Community College that teach Writing Edit
at Chemeketa Community College, Salem, OR
are you Karl Meiner?

06/06/2014
good
eng 216 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Karl is an amazing teacher and this class is terrific. If you stay on top of the writing assignments and write well it's an easy and incredibly fun A!

04/18/2014
good
ENG 216 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

karls comics literature class rocks. I loved comics before but now I really see all new things in them like icons and history

02/15/2014
good
WR 122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

What a great class! Karl is a good teacher and he is helpful to his students. I am going to try and take his class next term if I can.

11/11/2013
good
WR 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I have learned a lot of new writing tricks thanks to Karl. I would suggest taking him. His class is fun, but you learn many things also.

09/26/2013
good
WR121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Karl is the best instructor I have had! He is very funny, but stays on topic. He is the kind of instructor that will make you fall in love with a subject you hate. I recommend you take his class! It will be an experience you will never forget!:D

06/19/2013
good
WR 122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Karl is a good instructor. He is loud and slaps his ruler a lot, and his lectures are interesting. He made me a better writer and more conscious of what I'm putting down on paper. Helpful, nice, and responds to email quickly. It's not an easy A, but I would totally recommend Karl for anyone who needs to take this class.

03/06/2013
good
WR 122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is seriously the most amazing writing teacher that I ave ever taken. He knows how to explain things and make them stick. I took most of his writing classes because he made learning fun! I recommend him to everyone!

11/25/2012
good

I loved it! Karl is loud and odd. I learned more about writing than I thought I would. Thumb up!

06/07/2012
good
WR122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Clear, interesting, dynamic, enthusiastic professor. He has a genuine love of writing and teaching, and he is truly interested in helping all his students learn. His instruction is excellent and his lectures are riveting.

05/10/2012
good
WR121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Karl is so awesome! I used to dislike writing until I had him. The way he presents the material is a way that I could understand. He brings humor to the class as well as quality instruction. I will be taking his courses as long as I can.