in California State University Long Beach that teach Political Science Edit
are you Jennifer Frutig?
1.6
1.5

12/02/2008
POSC100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a very nice lady, but I have learned very little. I leave the class confused most of the time. Lectures are hard to follow because she does not finish her thoughts before starting a new topic.

12/02/2008

10/23/2008
POSC100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Okay. This class is crap. You can't understand her and she can't hear you. She doesn't post study guides and her midterms have almost nothing to do with her lectures, but attendance is still mandatory. Do not ever take this professor. Period.

09/27/2008
POSC100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is very old and is very difficult to understand. She also has a tough time hearing. We have three separate texts and she assigns reading from them every day but hardly ever refers to the book. I haven't taken any midterms yet so I'll update after I do. Lectures are based on daily news and she takes roll everyday. So far - I hate this class.