in University of Colorado-Boulder that teach Nordic Studies Edit
Professor in the Nordic Studies department
at University of Colorado-Boulder, Boulder, CO
are you Helga Luthers?

05/11/2010
SCAN2201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Hands down the worst class I've ever taken. A complete waste of time. Many classes were spent watching presentations of pictures with comments no deeper than "I like this one" and "This one is pretty." Difficult to do well even if you do the reading.

01/11/2010
good
SCAN2012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I'm on my third semester with her as my professor. She's just amazing and LOVES what she teaches. For the tests STUDY THE SLIDES, it's not a trick, all questions are on the power points. She's funny and makes the class very interesting.

11/18/2009
good
SCAN1202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

To put it lightly my enthusiasm for the LOTR series dropped after taking this course. While interesting in parts and somewhat helpful in a basic understanding of Tolkien's work, this course simply was lacking. Many of the connections made seemed vague and iffy, mandatory attendance and strict grading standards made a "fun" course a pain.

11/13/2009
good
SCAN2202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She's a little hard to understand sometimes, but as long as you pay attention and read the text, you can do well. Make sure to read the text questions carefully! The wording is really tricky most of the time.

04/10/2009
good
Scan1202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Love her!!!