in University of Massachusetts that teach English Edit
at University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA
are you Jeannie Judge?

11/21/2011
good
EngLit1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very nice, but very old-fashioned. He lectures are straightforward, but can be boring and difficult to listen to. He exams are extremely easy to study for, but she doesn't give you enough time to complete them and she knows it.

01/22/2011
good
HISofELIT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Super super nice. Not an easy A but really nice and helpful. I didnt particularly enjoy the class but I think I would have if I were an English major.

11/23/2010
ENGAAA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This class was useless. I took Brit Lit 1 with her, and I always zoned out because I had no idea what she was talking about. The first 2 classes were fine because she gave extensive notes and I learn better that way. Then she switched to lecture style without even a powerpoint and was unclear on what she wanted from the exams.

11/19/2010
good
EnLit1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She's a nice person, but the class is boring and seems to take forever. The grading is based on essay-exams. She will give you a "study guide" a week before the test letting you know what the questions will be on.. My least favorite class because of how boring it is, and it is definitely my hardest. She is a nice woman though.

11/18/2010
ENG267 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Judge comes across as an understanding and sweet little old lady, but when my grandfather passed away and the funeral was the same day as a quiz, she refused to let me make it up. Also note that if you are taking her Shakespeare class, she focuses 99% of the time on the histories, barely touching the comedies and tragedies.

09/16/2010
good
ENG291 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

she so saucy.

04/23/2010
good
ENGBL1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very sweet but difficult teacher. Spat out Brit Lit I notes at high speed making things difficult to copy, had a tendency to go off on religious tangents (probably grew up in Catholic school). Show up for tests half an hour early; she allows students to start 10-15 mins early and may give extra credit (you'll need it, tests are long and hard).

01/24/2010
good
CWrit300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took her for my College Writing 1 class and she definitely improved my all around essay writing ability. She's tough, but fair. If you put in the time she'll notice.

12/26/2009
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

she taught hist of english 101 and she was great. she helped me out alot and enough i was supposed to fail dat class, she gave me a C cuz i proved to her i have been trying my hardest. she's A+++++

05/04/2009
good
ENG201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took her for Literature and women..some of the books are awful, some are good, but you definitely need to read to get anywhere. Gives a few pop quizzes, 3 tests and 1 paper. Easy if you just go. Nice lady too!