Robert Tarsitano at College of DuPage

Robert Tarsitano

Number of ratings 16 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/15/11

POLS1101

I don't really recommend taking online classes but if you must, TAKE THIS CLASS! Work is straight-forward and interesting. Grades work really fast. Very fair in grading. Offers a fair enough amount of extra credit so that you can get whatever grade you desire. I got an A without too much effort. I recommend Tarsitano.

5/4/11

Pol1101

great class. First online class and it was awesome! Good professor- graded quick and kept great communication! Highly recommended

12/21/10

PLSCI1101

I agree with the comments.... he is the best online professor ever! and he gives a lot of extra credit! if not for the 50+ extra credits ive earned, i cudve not gotten an A in his class. the only thing is a lot of readings frm the book.. and tests are MCQ's but they are hard if u dnt read the book! a typical kind of test... but def recomend him.!

3/28/10

POLS1101

Fantastic teacher. Many online course instructors pay little attention to their students and rarely communicate, but Mr. Tarsitano was the complete opposite! Offered lots of opportunities for extra credit and really cared about students learning the subject material.

5/20/09

POLSCI

Took online course. Tough coursework but lots of help from professor and lots of extra credit opportunities. If you think about quitting, talk to him first, he will help. Best online instructor I've had so far. Highly recommend.

1/1/09

POL1101

I really liked Mr. Tarsitano. He has a lot of character, and he puts together a good online class. I learned a lot in the class which seems surprising when you consider you are doing it online. He also gives enough extra credit to earn an A if you want to.

8/19/07

POLSC1101

He is a really nice guy. The class was hard but he gives tons of extra credit. I thought the tests were impossible it has nothing to do with what you read. so if you try and do the extra credit hes good... I got and average of 50% on all my tests and still got an A! i learned alot but im not interested in it so it was SO boring

5/15/06

Poly Sci 1101

Professor Tarsitano is WONDERFUL! Treats students as equals. Always looks to help students with struggles. I loved the ease of the self-paced online course. The extra credit opportunities (and there are A LOT) are very helpful. I actually feel like I learned in the class and I got ao good grade!

9/10/05

Poli Sci 100

Great teacher with a great personality makes a personal connection to the class, even online. There was lots of work but the text was fascinating and he was very helpful. My only regret is that I never got to meet him in person, he has some great stories!

7/1/05

POL SCI 101

This professor's online course is great. It is very clear and easy to follow. The assignments are very interesting as well. He responds very quickly to emails and is very encouraging. Highly recommended!

6/29/05

PolSci 101

Excellent online course. Just a couple of tough questions on tests that were not in the text or in the material he covered. Brought that to his attention and he accounted for that. Highly recommend him

1/2/05

Pol 100

Awesome teacher.He was very helpful and kept in touch with his students even though it was an indep class.He kept me motivated by his weekly reports, I was considering droping the class because I got behind and one of his reports told those of us falling behing not to drop even if things were tough.

3/19/04

PolSci 101

Rater Interest

This guy had us using a textbook from 2002 and his tests were in the independent test center dated 1995!!?? Nothing was matching up. This was in the spring quarter of 2003. Hopefully he has updated...

2/2/04

PoliSci101

Rater Interest

A great teacher who does an awesome job keeping in touch with all of his independent study students. I am seriously considering changing my major to Poli Sci just because I enjoyed my experience with this class so much!

2/17/03

POL 101

Rater Interest

great teacher who knows his stuff

2/2/03

PLS 101

Rater Interest

Great teacher who spends all his free time helping students.

More Political Science professors at College of DuPage