in College of DuPage that teach Political Science Edit
Robert Tarsitano
Professor in the Political Science department
at College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL
are you Robert Tarsitano?

05/15/2011
good
POLS1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I don't really recommend taking online classes but if you must, TAKE THIS CLASS! Work is straight-forward and interesting. Grades work really fast. Very fair in grading. Offers a fair enough amount of extra credit so that you can get whatever grade you desire. I got an A without too much effort. I recommend Tarsitano.

05/04/2011
good
Pol1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

great class. First online class and it was awesome! Good professor- graded quick and kept great communication! Highly recommended

12/21/2010
good
PLSCI1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I agree with the comments.... he is the best online professor ever! and he gives a lot of extra credit! if not for the 50+ extra credits ive earned, i cudve not gotten an A in his class. the only thing is a lot of readings frm the book.. and tests are MCQ's but they are hard if u dnt read the book! a typical kind of test... but def recomend him.!

03/28/2010
good
POLS1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Fantastic teacher. Many online course instructors pay little attention to their students and rarely communicate, but Mr. Tarsitano was the complete opposite! Offered lots of opportunities for extra credit and really cared about students learning the subject material.

05/20/2009
good
POLSCI Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Took online course. Tough coursework but lots of help from professor and lots of extra credit opportunities. If you think about quitting, talk to him first, he will help. Best online instructor I've had so far. Highly recommend.

01/01/2009
good
POL1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really liked Mr. Tarsitano. He has a lot of character, and he puts together a good online class. I learned a lot in the class which seems surprising when you consider you are doing it online. He also gives enough extra credit to earn an A if you want to.

08/19/2007
good
POLSC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He is a really nice guy. The class was hard but he gives tons of extra credit. I thought the tests were impossible it has nothing to do with what you read. so if you try and do the extra credit hes good... I got and average of 50% on all my tests and still got an A! i learned alot but im not interested in it so it was SO boring

05/15/2006
good
Poly Sci 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Professor Tarsitano is WONDERFUL! Treats students as equals. Always looks to help students with struggles. I loved the ease of the self-paced online course. The extra credit opportunities (and there are A LOT) are very helpful. I actually feel like I learned in the class and I got ao good grade!

09/10/2005
good
Poli Sci 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher with a great personality makes a personal connection to the class, even online. There was lots of work but the text was fascinating and he was very helpful. My only regret is that I never got to meet him in person, he has some great stories!

07/01/2005
good
POL SCI 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This professor's online course is great. It is very clear and easy to follow. The assignments are very interesting as well. He responds very quickly to emails and is very encouraging. Highly recommended!

06/29/2005
good
PolSci 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent online course. Just a couple of tough questions on tests that were not in the text or in the material he covered. Brought that to his attention and he accounted for that. Highly recommend him

01/02/2005
good
Pol 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher.He was very helpful and kept in touch with his students even though it was an indep class.He kept me motivated by his weekly reports, I was considering droping the class because I got behind and one of his reports told those of us falling behing not to drop even if things were tough.

03/19/2004
PolSci 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

This guy had us using a textbook from 2002 and his tests were in the independent test center dated 1995!!?? Nothing was matching up. This was in the spring quarter of 2003. Hopefully he has updated...

02/02/2004
good
PoliSci101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

A great teacher who does an awesome job keeping in touch with all of his independent study students. I am seriously considering changing my major to Poli Sci just because I enjoyed my experience with this class so much!

02/17/2003
good
POL 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

great teacher who knows his stuff

02/02/2003
good
PLS 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher who spends all his free time helping students.