in SUNY Oswego that teach Political Science Edit
at SUNY Oswego, Oswego, NY
are you Craig Warkentin?

10/16/2013
good
POL 319 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Warkentin is probably the best professor in the department. Really cares about how students are doing and that they understand the material. I am truly thankful to have had him so many times, really makes me passionate about what we do.

12/10/2012
good
POL363 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

GREAT PROFESSOR! He knows how to take dense material and make tolerable. Although I really was not that interested in the class, I still enjoyed going because he was so helpful.

01/09/2012
good
WST300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Warkentin is an amazing professor! If you do the work, and follow the book, then you'll be fine! He's very helpful and always explains all of the assigned papers in detail. There were about 5 papers in this class, and if you pay attention in class, they are easy! He's strict about APA citations and references, so make sure you do it right

12/05/2011
good

This class is more of an introductory course to WST than WST200. It was ridiculously easy, but I HATED the way he taught. He ONLY does group work. I don't learn anything from that. The best part of the course was the movies, because it didn't involve him talking and group work.

10/18/2011
good
GLS309 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Easily one of the best professors at Oswego, if not the best. The guy is brilliant and is willing to go above and beyond to help you. I've taken many classes with him and he remains my favorite professor.